Chapter 5

Dean's Pov
There's no possible way that could've just happened. She was just so perfect.. Right after seeing her I quickly got up and went to the front office to speak to the manager here. "Hello? Excuse me." I spoke quickly hoping no one else had already come up here about that perfect little girl. "Oh hi, may I help you?" The lady behind the counter said. "Hi, I was wondering if it would be possible to speak to the young lady who just left the stage? Her name was Melanie. She was quite adorable. I'm all for buying her but I'd like to make sure she's okay with that as well."

Mrs.Tiff : "Oh that isn't necessary you can just purchase her here and now."
Me : "No that isn't what I asked, I asked if I could speak with her. I'd like to make sure she is okay with that as well, she is a human being too ya' know."
Mrs.Tiff : Oh yes, yes of course. My apologies. Right this way.

Stupid bitch. She acts like these girls are animals in cages. Who the fuck does she think she is? Breath Dean, breath. You won't have to put up with her much longer.

Whoever she is, she took me back behind the counter and back into the dorms. She took me to the "Ddlg/Ageplay" ward. She explained that Melanie had been dropped off two years ago by a master. What would a little be doing with someone as harsh as a master? She said that Melanie was quite shy and to not expect many words out of her. I could only hope she'd want to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her.

Melanie's Pov
Oh darn, oh darn, oh darn. I looked like a complete idiot out there. I accidently dropped LeeLee so I had to scurry back over to get her. Jeez I probably looked like a fool. Wow Melanie, just wow. Now all I could was just sit in my room and hope for the best. I was just sitting on my bed with LeeLee and a paci in my mouth when Mrs.Tiff and this really handsome guy walked in. What was he doing back here?

Mrs.Tiff : Melanie dear, there's someone here who'd like to speak with you.
Me : Ugh okay..
Dean : Hi sweetie, my names Dean Winchester. What's yours?
Me : Um.. H-Hi.. I-Im.. Mel-Melanie M-Martinez.. Nice to meet y-you too.