Chapter 7

*Car ride back to Deans*
Dean's Pov
"How's that car seat holding up for you love?" I asked looking back at my cute little girl sitting in her baby blue car seat. "Its very comfy thank you sir." Melanie said back almost in a whisper. "Oh babygirl cmon, you can call me daddy. Is that okay?" I was nervous about asking but I could only hope she'd be okay with it. "Oh yes, I'd love that. Thank you." she said. "Thank you what darling?" I was hoping she'd take my hint. "Oh hehe, thank you daddy." She said in between giggles. Gosh she's just so adorable. I was excited to get her home and show her the new room. It was pastel pink, had a crib with lots of plushies and other little toys. I wonder what her little age is or at least what range it's in. I'd have to ask later on. "Melanie hunny it's a good drive home so daddy would like you to try and nap, okay baby?" I didn't want her grumpy by the time we'd gotten home. She wasn't replying. "Melanie dear?" Oh what a cutie, as I turned to look she'd already drifted off to sleep. She had her thumb in her mouth so that was the first indicator she'd need some more binkies. I think this was going to work, I could already feel myself falling for her.
*Phone ringing*

Dean : Oh crap oh crap it's gonna wake her up. Who could it be?? Oh hey Sammy, what's up?
Sam : Oh well Dean, there's something I've been needing to tell ya'.
Dean : Uh yea about that, I've got something I need to tell you too and I don't know how well you're gonna take it. Maybe you should come over tomorrow for us to discuss some things?
Sam : Yea, that'd be great. See ya' then Dean.
*end*

Okay, now that's out of the way. I hope Sam can take this well enough. I don't want anything to happen to our relationship. Oh well.

*hour later*
Dean's Pov
"Melanie, Melanie darling it's time to wake up baby, we're here. We're home now." By now it was about 4:30PM and I could just tell my baby had taken a good nap. She was slowly waking up and rubbing her eyes. "Huh.. We're here? Really?" she said all groggily.

Melanie's Pov
"Huh.. We're here? Really? I was still sleepy but from the looks of it this place was huge. It was two story, with a bunch of land. This place was a castle compared to my last home. "Yes babygirl, we're here." My daddy said. Gosh he was so dreamy. I really hope this works out between the two of us.

Dean's Pov
"Okay doll, time to go in." I said as I unbuckled her car seat and picked her up setting her back down gently. I grabbed her bag and locked my car. This car was my baby, my Impala was almost as important as my baby girl herself. Grabbing her hand and walking to the door, I got out my keys. She was being so quiet. Maybe she was in shock, I don't know. I opened the door and stepped inside with her, closing the door behind us. "So what do you think love? You want a tour?" I turned to look at her in that adorable little dress. "Oh yes that'd be lovely thank you." I grabbed her hand and started to show her around. Through the kitchen, into the dining room, then to the living room. I then went upstairs and showed her my room, I explained to her that she had a whole other room just for herself but that if she'd like she was aloud to sleep with me. Then I got to her room, I told her to close her eyes and count to three. "1.. 2.. 3.." Tadaaa. Her jaw just dropped. She ran into the room picking up toys and looking at the stuffies. She opened up the closest and was just drooling over all the cute clothes, I'm sure she was happy. "Did I do okay?" I asked. "Oh yes daddy you did, I'm absolutely in love with my room!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" She said running up an hugging me. Awe she was so short compared to me, it doesn't surprise me with her being 5'2 and me being 6'1. She looked so innocent standing next to me, I loved it.

-Hey so just a quick little thing I need to let you guys know, I'm so sorry I don't update much but I didn't expect anyone to even want to read my book anyway honestly. So just letting you know but the more active you all are the more I'll post.😘 Comment thoughts, suggestions, or what you think will happen next?❤️