Chapter 10

Dean's Pov
I'm so nervous about telling Sammy. I have no idea how he's going to react and I don't want him to hurt Melanie's feelings or be disgusted with me. The lifestyle isn't bad at all.

Sam's Pov
"Hannah baby c'mon put your crayons away we're going to meet Uncle Dean today." I said as I finished cleaning up the dining room table. "Daddy I don't feel like it." I heard Hannah say and I couldn't help but smile at her being a brat so early. "You're gonna have to get over that hunny, we're leaving in 5 minutes and I expect your crayons to be put away, along with your coloring book."

Melanie's Pov
I'm so nervous about meeting Uncle Sammy. What if he doesn't like me? What if he says daddy and I are weird? I just hope this works out.

(time skip)

*Door bell rings

Dean's Pov
"I've got it baby don't worry, daddy always answers the door okay?" I said as I saw Melanie sit up to answer the door. "Yes sir." She said quietly. I think she was just as nervous as I was.

Sam's Pov
"Hannah it's okay calm down." I said ringing the doorbell. "Everything will be just fine."

Dean's Pov
Opening up the door to my surprise I see Sam accompanied by a small girl hiding behind his arm. "Now Dean before you say anything, let me explain.." Sam trailed off before I cut him off. "No, no, it's fine. Hold on. Melanie sweetheart come here please." I called as Mel walked up slowly behind me. "Oh.. Oh my.." Sam said losing his breath. "I had no idea."

Sam's Pov
"I had no idea." I said to Dean. Trying to believe what I was seeing. Did Dean have a little? Really? All these thoughts kept racing through my head. The look on Deans face was more than enough evidence that he was just as shocked as I was and frankly it was crazy. Breaking the awkward silence I decided to introduce Hannah. "Well Dean, Melanie, this is Hannah. Hannah dear say hi." - "Well um hi." Hannah said really quickly. I could tell she was nervous.

Dean : Melanie hunny why don't you take Hannah to your room to play and get to know each other? If that's okay with your Uncle Sam.
Sam : Yes that's fine. You girls go have fun, while we talk.
Mel & Hannah : Okay.

Dean : Well I never would've guessed.
Sam : We've got more in common than I thought.
Dean : So how'd you meet her?
Sam : When we first moved into town I'd heard that there was a little auction house. The day I settled into my apartment I went to check things out. Hannah's my first little so I'm new to things but I love the lifestyle, she needs me and it keeps me going. What about you and Melanie, how'd you meet her?
Dean : Yeah I understand the feeling, and same as you. The auction house was my last hope and I went for an open house night and she was there.
Sam : Damn man. Never knew you had a soft side.
Dean : Oh shut your shit.
Sam : *laughs*

(Okay it's a little filler bc I'm unsure where to take things from here. Any ideas or things you'd like for me to put into the next chapter?)