Chapter 4:Leaving and Never Coming Back

Willows POV
Today I woke up at 2:30 to make breakfast for the whole pack. I got done at 4:45, and went up to my room to get dressed. I wearing my blue skinny jeans, my peach/tan under shirt with a Peter Pan colar, my maroon sweater of my undershirt, my tan fancy tenni shoes, my cross bracelet, my rose gold bow earrings in my first piercing, my silver rose earrings in my second piercing, and my hair in a messy bun^^. I got my backpack and walked to school. Once I got there I rushed to my locker and got my supplies, but when I closed my locker door someone tripped me so I face planted on the floor. I looked up to see who it was and of course it was the pack slut Veronica. " watch were your going bitch" she snickered " sorry I'll watch out next time" I said quietly. She just walked off after that. Once school was does I went home and made dinner then I made some for myself, but my father walked in the kitchen and saw me eating. " you bitch you don't deserve that how dare you eat other's food" he yelled. I just put my head down waiting to see what he would do. He punched my in the jaw. Then kicked my legs making me fall to the floor, and kicked me in the stomach. I started seeing black dots a soon blacked out. Next thing I know I'm awake I check the clock and see I've been asleep for 6 hours SHIT! I could do this anymore so I quickly sprinted to my room packed all of my clothes and other essentials I need. I then grabbed Aspen put her on her leash and ran. I ran for 8 hours until I came to a tree with wide limbs that make a flat part in the middle. I climbed up the tree and laid out a blanket that I brought. Aspen fell right of sleep I told him I'd be back later. I went looking for I river. Finally, I found one I walked up,to the river and put some water in a water bottle for me and Aspen. I then found some dead grass and other plants to make a pillow for me, and a bed since Aspens so small I can make her one. I walk back to our spot and put some water in a bowl for Aspen. I then put her bed down for her and put my pillow down. We both soon fell asleep, because of how tired we were.

Yeah she finally got away! And now she is living in a forest! Hope you guys like the chapter. Write ya later my lovelies😘