Chapter 5: I Am Found

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Alpha Archer! Willows Mate!
Willows POV
I woke up around probably noon. I got Aspen some water, and went out hunting in my human form. It's to dangerous for me to be in wolf form, because people will recognize me. I caught a rabbit on the 5th try its not horrible but not wonderful. I got some sticks and wood to build a fire. Once I built the fire I quickly cooked the rabbit after skinning it. It made a wonderful meal for me and Aspen. I let her have most of it since she needs more nutrients than I do to keep going.

Aspen and I went for a run. I went in my wolf form because she was dying yo be free. Yes I've been dying to be let out thank you Willow! My wolf Victoria cheered. " I'm glad you like it" I said back. Then were heard growling and I turned back to see about 5 wolves growling at me. " What are you doing on our land you rouge " the biggest wolf said. I could tell he wasn't the alpha but probably the Beta. " Ha you have a dog mutt did daddy throw you out." Another said. Once he said that I flipped out. I used the minimal training I learned on him and killed him. " How dare you kill one of our pack members" one said. " do you no what pack this is ROUGE" he said. I shook my head. "this is Black Moon Pack" he said. I stood there shocked. This is the most dangerous pack in the world it's number one in ranking. While I was thinking I didn't notice I they were carrying me to their Alpha. " oh let's wait and see what alpha does to her for trespassing on our pack" the Beta snickered. I grabbed his hand and traced. I'm not a rouge I ran away from my pack. "Really, we'll see what Alpha thinks" he said sarcastically. I just looked down and grabbed Aspen who was very frightened, and trembling. I also just let them drag me because I knew what was awaiting me. Death. They threw me in a dungeon with my bag and Aspen. At least they gave me clothes I thought.

Archer's POV
There is a rouge on our land sir my beta said threw the mind link. What how did she get past my boarders never mind that bring them to the dungeons and wait for me to interrogate them. I said back. Once they told me it was a her and she had a dog. I laughed a dog WOW! I walked down to the dungeon and smelt the most wonderful smell in the world mint and chocolate. YUM! I quickly ran to wherever the smell was coming from and I saw my rouge mate sitting there crying clinging onto the dog. " hello mate I'm going to get you out of here I'm Alpha Archer" I said kindly. I then opened up the bars and walked towards her. When I stepped towards her she flinched and scooted away " don't be afraid mate I won't hurt you I promise" I said. " can you tell me your name" I asked quietly. She didn't say anything. Now that I think of it she hasn't said anything since I met her she must be mute I wonder why. " are you mute" I asked. She nodded. I wonder why I thought to myself. If you hurt our mate I'll kill you. My wolf shouted at me. " I promise I won't" I said to my wolf. Once he heard that he relaxed. I walked up to her and picked her up in my arms. She looked so small and fragile like if I made one wrong movement she could break into a million pieces. The dog started barking at me angrily. I could tell it was a guider who guided young and very powerful wolves. I smiled at the thought of my mate being powerful. I took her bag and the dogs leash, and walked up to my room. When I set her down she fell right asleep. The dog jumped onto the bed and curdled up next to her. She was beautiful. Her long Carmel and dark brown hair cascading down her back. Her perfect pink lips. And her perfect skin. She wasn't beautiful she was gorgeous! I wonder what her eyes and wolf look like. I'm in love already. She seemed a little frightened of me so I slept on the couch last night with a smile on my face. I found my mate!

Oh no she got caught. She found her mate! Hope you guys like the chapter.  ha later my lovelies😘