Eclipsed Death (Prologue and Guide)

I was chosen to beta test the mmorpg "Eclipsed Death" it was beautiful. The 3 planets so realistic, the npcs looked real, the character movement so developed and awesome. Out of the 650 people who beta tested this game for 2 months, I got the highest; I went to the second world and got on floor 34. I was Archangel, the other beta testers called me the Blood Prince. 

I was the gamer of all gamers; the one who loved getting blood splattered all over me. The Blood Prince is me Azusa Kategara a 17 year old at Higaranashi University (very smart school, that's why it's called a university(fake place)).

GAMERS MANUAL FOR NEWBIES

NSG- a body scanning system. It measures your body size and everything. NSG accesses your mind and moves it into your virtual character(you can only create one character, to make it realistic).

NSG allows you to feel pain, you can increase or decrease the amount of pain you feel. You will be able to feel wind, the warm and cold weather, every cut, every burn, every death. To make things exactly like life. You will be able to eat , sleep, and also take care of your hygiene(eating in the game will satisfy your hunger in real life, except only for a short amount of time; same with sleep). 

Movement- You will be able to control your character as if were actually you. Your weapon will be an extension of you, use it as if you are actually using a real sword or whatever weapon you have(it's as simple as holding a pencil). 

 Flying: To fly, you can use a in game controller until you learn how to fly without it. Fly with mounts or wings. Speed depends on what faction or type of mount you have.

Fighting- Use staffs, wands, swords, bows, guns, axes, spears, halberds, hammers, daggers, whips, crossbows, catalysts, sword and shield, and more. You can use one or two handed weapons, also magic.

Leveling: Fight stronger enemies as you travel from floor to floor or world to world. The amount of XP you get depends on the level of the monster you fight. 

Character- Your character will not look like you, but it will have some aspects (random) that will be the same. (First person to log on will get 3 wishes, also the first person to clear floors 1 and 2 on world 1 will get 3 wishes) Create your character however you want.

Races/ factions: There are 10 factions, inside those 10 factions are many other groups/ classes. All factions can tame beats a little, but they can't tame bosses, unless you get a secret mission.

Elf Faction: The best at magic and archery. They can't fly without a mount or a summoned creature. They are swift on their feet, but they can be very heavy depending on their armor.

Dark Elf- They are the second best dark magicians and can conjure(conjure the dead and summon beings of Hell). The darkest of the Elf Faction. These being are beautiful, cast away's. They occupy the lower half of Velontisa (lower half of the starter world/ world 1). They wok well with Fire Demons.

Woodlen Elf- The Woodlen Elf is the best archer known in Eclipsed Death. They are the archers of the Elf Faction. They are best at far range attacks, when close range they lose more health. They are the welcomed ones, the ones that live in castles beside a king. They live in the upper half of Velontisa.

Light Elf- They are the best light magic users(Heal and summon beings of Heaven), They are arrogant because of their beauty. Casting Dark Elves out of the land, the are the enemy of Dark Elves. They live wealthy and fight beautifully. They live in the Western half of Velontisa.

Angel Faction: The best at flight tactics and assassinations. They have wings and can fly. They are fiercely loyal to their own kind. They have moderate speed and their weight depends on you setting or the random aspect. They live in the upper half of world 1 Eklosangria.