Duel(Chapter 3)

.~.~.~.Logging in.~.~.~. 

3 weeks after the first time he started-

*Huff, huff, huff* I ran and ran, until I felt like i was going to vomit a whole city up. I was getting chased by a mob giant spiders... 

Congratulations, You Have Maxed Out Your Agility. 

I threw both fists up and yelled. After awhile of celebrating like a fool in the woods I flew to the closest town, Erington (He is still in Eklosangria). This place was... Crowded! I walked around the mart looking for new armor. 

"Give that back to us, you poor piece of crap!

'B-but I was the one who bought it. Please leave me alone."

"Shut up and give it here, you don't even need it. You're to weak, we could beat you to a pulp right here!" 

I looked at who was making all the ruckus. A group of Shadow Angels and Fire Demons were yelling at a confused looking God's Angel. This is getting irritating...

''HEY RETARDS, DO YOU MIND? I"M TRYING TO PEACEFULLY CHOOSE MY ARMOR," I yelled looking irritated.

"Who are you, never mind about that just shut your trap before I come over than and shut it for you. Weird hooded bastard." 

"Or you'll what,'' I yelled with a smirk.

"Or I will shut it for you,'' the Shadow Angel yelling walked towards me. He looked like a giant golden trash-bin with his gold armor and his fuzzy greyish-black hair. I started laughing loudly, everyone in the market area stared at us quietly. The Shadow Angel sent a duel request(Dueling, you cannot fight other factions in towns that are not yours, unless it is a raid. To have a raid you must have a legion and at least 20-50 people in the legion to raid at that time).

"Are you sure, you might regret it later."

'I'm sure, I can beat you to a pulp. Lets set stakes." 

"OK, If you win I will give you one of my best mounts."

"I've always wanted a mount. If you win I will leave here and I will give you all of my money, I might as well set it high since i'm going to win."

I accepted the duel and then... My level showed. 

                                        Level 34 Archangel Vs. Level 29 Elendrid 

"Wait, what! You're level 34?!" 

"I told you, you are going to regret this."

I launched towards Elendrid and rammed the back of him with the hilt of my sword.

"I won't bang you up that much," I whispered as I flew by him. Elendrid coughed up blood and finally got the chance to un-sheath his sword. I launched at him again, this time I slashed at his chest. His HP gauge went down until he only had 2% left.

           Level 34 Archangel Wins!! Congratulations you get all of Level 29 Elendrid's fortune. 

I walked over to Elendrid and whispered into his ear "Did you regret it?" 

I walked away with all his money and the stares of everyone.