The first day pt 1

You wake to your mum yelling at you, "(y,n) get your lazy arse out of that bed." You get up quickly before she came in and went to your closet to pick out your outfit for the day, you pick a pair of black leggings and a grey baggy shirt and a grey pair of Nikes, then you lay them down on your bed and head for the shower.

After your shower💖

Still dripping from your shower you wrap yourself in your towel and head to get dressed, you see your Dad out of the corner of you eye coming down the hall you quickly bolt to your room so he doesn't see you naked. You get dressed  and put your hair in a pony tail, pack your bag ,grab an apple and put on your shoes on and run to the bus stop.

You get there just in time and climb on the bus , you say a friendly '' hello '' to the bus driver .You hear all the teenagers at the back of the bus, you find a seat at the front as you hate people. As you sit you realise the bus is getting crowded you put your bag beside you so no one would sit there, you felt bad because there was a girl standing right next you but you shake it off and begin to day dream, I wonder what would of happened if I didn't move away, would I still have all my friends. You are suddenly snapped out of your daydream by the girl falling on top of you, you look down at her realising it was  your old best friend, she screams in a high pitch voice "(y,n), your scream back in the same tone "Izzy'' .
You get to talking she asks you all these questions and you answer truthfully, " so , (y,n) why did you come back to this area? You answer '' because I missed you guys I was secretly hoping I would end up at the same school as someone , she goes quiet but she was smiling so you knew it wasn't awkward, you knew by her smile that she knew something you didn't .

Off the bus

You start to walk your way to the office ,adding a mental note ,well that was ironic. Your new/old friend grabs your arm and locks it into hers, you both walk to the office to get your new timetable. Once you receive it you see that you have the same teacher for Ace, dance and drama. You think to yourself dam Miss Paulson sounds like a cranky old bitches name. You shake your head to get the thought out. 

You start to walk towards the big hall where you see a group all of a sudden they all look  up and run towards you screaming your name.  I know these people. It quickly clicks in your head, these are my old friends (not all but some)
All the of your friends that you knew where saying "(y,n) do your remember us, you list all their names one by one correctly

The bell rings

Tbc

A/n: hey guys so this is part one but this is my first fanfic, tell me what you think in the comments
Love yas <3
~Taylah