Her submissive

Once you meet up with the girls you head to class, you walk in and see Miss Paulson is already there but she has changed into yoga pants and a baggy shirt. She yells to the whole class to get changed into their dance clothes so you, and your friends do exactly that. You grab your yoga pants and put them on along with your tight fitted dance shirt. You walk out and feel eyes one you.

You turn around only to see Miss Paulson staring at you, you blush and send her a wink and she starts the class. She goes through some of the dance moves with the class and tells you all to run through them in groups, suddenly all of your friends look at you and each other and you all bolt to make a group. You all do the dance perfectly and the bell rings for next lunch.

Your just about to sit down with the group when you remember about your detention, tell your friends that you need to go and the instantly tackle you screaming to stay with them, you shrug them off and sigh knowing that the have one and say " fine I'll stay". They all cheer and you grab your food and start eating.

The bell rings to dismiss you from lunch and you head to last period, you are relieved because you don't have miss Paulson. The rest of the day goes by in a flash and in no time your at home.

Sorry for not writing sooner I've jus had some family issues and stuff
Hope u like it  TAYLAH💖💖