Class with her

Warning: swearing💖

After You process what just happened you get your bag and head to ace, all of your friends are already there when You get to class. They all make a massive scene screaming your name,You laugh. You keep joking around and making jokes with them.When you  look to the front of the room and see miss Paulson staring at you , you give her a bitchy smile and flick your hair then go back to talking with to your friends . All of a sudden there was a knock at the door and the same person that Miss was doing stuff with came in, your heart dropped and your good mood is gone. She jumps up and greets her, meanwhile jealousy fills you to the core. She then turns to the class and says meet my new assistant .Being the smart ass you raise your hand and Miss says " yes {y/n}", you can tell by the tone in her voice she is warning you not to say anything stupid, not giving two shits you say " what could you possibly need an assistant for. Oh right to f*ck your needy ass." With that the whole class is filled with "oooooo, shots fired." You can't help but laugh you then turn to your friends and say come on guys and they all stand and walk out with you. Before you can take two steps out the door Miss Paulson yells "{y/n} detention every day for the rest of the term both lunch breaks. "  You turn around and look her I'm the eyes and say "can't wait Miss." 

Ok guys I hope you like it idk umm should have an update once every 3 days maybe more if  you have any requests for a chapter message me or comment on this chapter if you want my social media feel free to message me on here
Love - TAYLAH💖