Next day

You wake up and apply a small amount of make up and put on your Everlast hoody and a pear of sweat pants and head out the door with you bag. You are just about to get to the bus stop when your mum pulls up and offers a ride and of course u take it

School
You jump out of the car and walk up to your ace class when you hear what seems like talking but as you get closer you realise they are moans. You open the door and see Mrs Paulson fingering an older woman you let out a loud gasp and they both look up at you.

As you process it you begin to cry you notice Mrs Paulson coming towards you, before she reaches you, you bolt to the girls bathroom. You slam the bathroom stall behind you and sit on the toilet and begin to cry even more because she was the first person to touch you like that and she was the first person you touched like that.

You hear the door open and slam, in a harsh tone she says "(y/n) get out here", you don't do anything jus sit there sobbing like an idiot, you see her feet in front of your stall and you hear her reach for her keys , she says in another strict tone "you have three seconds honey, before this turns ugly." You sigh in between sobs and bury your face in your knees which are now on the toilet as well.

You hear her unlock the toilet door and slam it closed you look up at her and she looks furious, she grabs your upper arm and pulls you to stand and then pushes you against the wall, she picks you up and places her knee between your legs and places you back down so you are now straddling her leg, she begins to move her leg, and pleasure rushes through you, you let out a moan and then you remember what you just saw and push her away. She looks at you with a look that could kill and says " you are going to regret that kitten." She turn around and unlocks the door and leaves you there.

Ok so yes this story is gonna be rlly sexual . Um sorry for not updating in ages but I m planing on updating more often now love you guys
TAYLAH💖💖