Chapter seven

Adriens POV
I arrived at the photo shoot as the photographer started to set up.

"Go and sit for a minute while I set up" I heard Jimmy say.

"Okay thanks" I say walking over to a seat and sitting down, opening my jacket for Plagg.

"Hey where are y-" I started until I got a look at my hand the Miraculous was supposed to be on. Oh no, oh no oh no oh no I thought as I saw the ring wasn't on my finger.

"How could I loose it!" I yelled after I searched my bag and tried retracing my steps.

"Adrien we're ready!" Jimmy called out. Damn it I thought as I was in the middle of looking for Plagg. We're could you be?!

Marinettes POV
Adrien rushed out of school with out a second thought. I sat on the ground watching my crush rush out of the school building.

"Marinette! What are you doing schools been cancelled for the rest of the day" Alya said helping me to my feet.

"Really? I guess that's the normal around here huh?" I said still slightly dazed about him. Alya sighed as she walked forward, dragging me along.

"Come on, let's go see his shoot" Alya said with a smirk as she continued on.

"W-what do you mean? I uh um... I don't have a reason to go" I said sadly coming to a halt.

"You do now" Alya cooed as she walked over and picked up a black ring that laid on the floor.

"Adriens?" I questioned as I held it in my hand. A gentle volt went through my body as my skin touched the metal.

"Hey Alya you can go with Nino to the movies or something, I'll return this" I said as the look of the ring hypnotised me.

"Okay okay I'll give you guys some alone time" she said happily as she skipped over to her boyfriend.

"Tikki, this ring, wasn't it in the book of miraculous?" I asked as my little kwami flew out of my bag.

"I don't think so. Maybe your minds playing tricks on you or something, your still pretty flustered about what happened with Adrien" Tikki said hovering around the ring.

"Your right! Adrien will know" I said rushing out of the room.

"Sure go ahead, ignore me" Tikki said flying back into my bag. I ran out of the school to see rain fall lightly onto the cement. Where's my umbrella? I thought as I went back to my locker and got out the umbrella Adrien had once given me on the first day we meant.

"Adrien can't be Chat, can he?" I asked myself as I looked at the ring, an image of Adrien laughing popping into my head. Then again, I'm Ladybug I thought as I walked out the door.

"Tikki I decided" I said as I walked to the park with my umbrella up.

"What's that?" Asked the polka-dotted fairy as she flew out of my bag.

"It's best to keep our identities secret. I won't pressure him or ask for a reason, if it is Chats miraculous I'll let him tell me when he's ready" I said looking at the clouds as I walked.

"But he's always trying to tell you" Tikki said as she snuggles into my shirt, cold.

"He's tried telling Ladybug because we have the same problem. Anyway if he is Chat I'm glad I don't know for certain, it will just cause trouble" I say sadly as I look down.

"Mari we're here" Tikki said looking at the park.

"Hide" I said as she nodded and flew into my bag. I looked around to see Adrien frantically searching for something that I presumed was his missing ring.

"Adrien!" I called as I ran over to him whilst waving my hand.

"Not now Mari I have something to do" he said as he slung his bag over his shoulder and tried to ran away but I grabbed his hand causing him to turn around.

"This is yours" I said as I held his hand out and placed the ring back onto is finger, where it belongs.

"Where did you-" he was cut off by a flash, and it wasn't from his ring.

"I'm back! And this time I won't loose" a familiar voice called as we turned to see the source of light.

"Volpina!" I growled as I stared at the fake.

"Ah Marinette, I want a word with you"

Hey guys!
So I don't know where I'm going with this book so yolo <3 I'm sooo gonna hate myself if I say that again (-_-)' anyhow hope this chappie was up to your standard!
Love you all my little buttfrees!

-pokemon1oadvanced <3