Chapter fourteen

Marinettes POV
I woke up this morning on my bed, Alya sleeping on my desk chair and Adrien leaning up against the wall, knocked out.

"Wakey wakey sunshine" mum said as she walked in with some breakfast. She place it on my desk and I saw Adriens nose twitch as his eyes sprung open.

"That smells delicious" he said as he gave my mum a kiss on the cheek and started stuffing his gut, a slight giggle escaping both Aylas and my lips.

"You have a definite winner there" Alya said as Adrien looked up, crumbs covering his cheeks.

"Did you want some?" He asked as he wiped  the crumbs off and stood up straight.

"There all yours" Alya said with a smile and with a nod once more Adrien ate away, this time with a little more manners.

"It's hard to think he's a famous model" mum commented, causing Adrien to blush.

"Mum" I said giving her a look and with that, she left.

"Sorry about her" I said to Adrien as he finished the last of the food.

"That's okay, your mums an amazing cook" he said with a smile as he wondered over to me and wrapped an arm around me. 

"Y-yeah is she, um I mean she is" I said as a blush covered my face, my nerves taking over.

"Haha so cute" he said messing up my hair as his arm slipped off of my shoulder.

"So shall we go to the movies today? I'll call Nino over" Alya said as she waved her phone in front of her.

"Yeah sounds fun!" Adrien said with a smile.

"Yeah sure" I said with a smile as the blush got thicker when I thought of Adrien and I at the movies.

"Okay, it's a date" Adrien said causing my legs to get shaky.

"D-d-did you say d-date?!" I asked as I felt the blush on my face spread to the tip of my ears.

"Is that okay with you?" He asked as he stepped forward and grabbed my hand.

"Y-yeah, alright me with okay, I mean alright okay with... Yeah sounds good" I said as I tried to raga in my composure.

"Cool" he said with a smile as he headed off to the door, only to stop and look at Alya and myself.

"Are you coming?" He asked the two of us.

"Yeah just let me get a quick pic of Tikki and Plagg, Ladybug fans will go fanatic" Alya said with excitement as she quickly snapped a pic of the two eating their breakfast.

"No one cares about Ladybug anymore" I said with sadness as I walked over to Adrien.

"That's not true! Nino was recording the accident for my Ladyblog and once Volpina left, the towns people who were attacked disappeared" Alya said rushed, making little sense.

"You mean...?" I asked as she ran up and showed me the video.

"It was all staged, non of those people were really. Volpina made them to bring down your self-esteem in your next fight" Alya said once the video ended.

Adriens POV
I watched a smile appear on Marinettes face as the new information had processed in her mind.

"You mean, everyone-" Marinette began to ask but Alya cut her off.

"Yep, everyone has seen this video on my Ladyblog" Alya said holding up her phone.

"Ah!" Someone yelled from outside, catching our attention.

"You ready?" I asked Marinette as I grabbed her hand, with a nod of her head we yelled in sync:

"Plagg, transform me!"

"Tikki, transform me!"

"So cool!" Alya yelled as we leaped out the window and onto the street.

"Ready, milady?" I asked as I kissed her hand. With a smile she pushed me away.

"Let's go, kitty"

And finish!
Hey guys so yes that was the last chapter cause I'm lazy and I thought that ending was so kawaii! Thank you all for reading this book and I hope you liked it! Love you all my butterfrees ^-^

-pokemon1oadvanced <3