Chapter thirteen

Adriens POV
"Of corse it matters!" I exclaimed as I jumped onto my feet.

"Look Adrien, I'm too tired for this and-" She began but I interrupted.

"I'm sorry, I should have known Ladybug was innocent. I let my feelings for you get in the way of my trust in her" I said sitting beside her as I grabbed her hand and held it.

Marinettes POV
"Adrien, Paris doesn't need Ladybug anymore, why should I stay?" I asked looking into his eyes as I search for the truth.

"Because I need my Marinette" he said with a gentle smile as he move in once more and kissed me. This time it wasn't rough like the end of the world was fast approaching, it was gentle like he had all the time in the world, as if he knew I was going to stay. He let me go and looked into my eyes, I saw how much he wanted me to stay.

"Okay, I'll stay" I said with a smile approaching my lips fast. With that he tackled me into a hug, causing me to giggle as I've never seen him so happy before, well apart from that time in the rain.

"Your one of a kind" he said as he learned over me.

"So are you, kitty" I said with a smile and patted his head.

"So, can I take you up on that movie offer?" He asked laying down next to me and turning his head.

"I don't remember offering you a movie" I said as I pretended to think about it.

"Fine, I'll just leave" he said as he started to get up.

"Okay okay I'll put a movie on" I said as I got up and walked to bring my laptop back.

"So what movie do you want to watch? I have Tangled, Jurassic World and Peter Pan" I asked looking at my discs.

"That's it?" He asked looking at me, I only growled in response.

"Jurassic World" he said as he sat up with a smile.

"Good choice" I said as I took the disc out of its case and into the laptop.

"Read-" I began but was cut off by a squeal. I looked at my door to see Alya bust through, a big smile plastered on her face.

"Adrien's Chat Noir!" She yelled with her eyes squeezed shut as her excitement grew. I giggled slightly as Adrien tried to hide his surprised face.

"Hey Alya" Adrien said causing her to open her eyes.

"Adri- ah~" she said startled as she jerked back and fell down the stairs.

"Alya!" I yelled as I ran down the stairs towards her.

"What is Adrien doing here?!" She whispered in a harsh tone as she got up from her position, her legs slightly bruised already.

"What are YOU doing here? It's the middle of the night!" I whisper yelled back, helping her onto her feet.

"I was-" she began but was interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat.

"Ah~ mum!" I yelled as I let go of Alyas hand, causing her to fall back down.

"Um... Ouch?" Alya said sarcastically as I reached back down and helped her up again.

"Would you kids like something to eat?" She asked with a slight giggle as she watched Alya hit me.

"Yes please!" Adrien exclaimed as his head popped down from upstairs. We all stared at him, blinking twice as he blushed and cleared his throat.

"That would be lovely if it is okay with you, that is" he said with a sheepish smile causing both Alya and I to giggle.

"Okay you kids, just warn me next time you have friends over" my mum said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Adrien!" I whisper yelled at him as I shoved him back into my room, Alya trailing behind.

"So what's going on here?" She asked as she looked from Adrien to me and back with a smirk.

"Tell us everything!" My mum squealed as she sat next to Alya with the plate of pastries being planted in the middle.

"You're just as bad as each other!"

Okay guys so that was just a plain chapter to pass the time but it was still important. Remember to vote and comment, you guys can even give me ideas or request any books or fanfic you want me to write! Love you all my butterfrees ^-^

-pokemon1oadvanced <3