Chapter eleven

Adriens POV
I didn't go to school today, I was to concerned about Plaggs well being so I called in sick. It was already the afternoon and he didn't look any better.

"Plagg there has to be so way to cheer you up, I mean you passed up on a chanced to eat as much cheese as you want" I said worried that he's lost his appetite.

"I told you, I'm just not hungry" he said as he rolled over to turn away from me.

"Plagg" I said with a sigh as I got up and sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for what I said, about my job being hard, it can't be as hard as yours" I said as I stared out the window to see the sunset over the horizon.

"It's worth it though, to see all the people safe and sound, knowing you made a difference in their lives" he said as he floated up and onto my lap.

"Yeah, it's worth it to see their smile" I said as Marinettes smiling face popped into my head.

"You know, after a while in this job I refused to get close to the people who use my Miraculous because I know they wouldn't last for ever, but it's different with you. You don't give me a choice but to be friends with you" he said as he rose up and hugged my cheek.

"I love you Adrien, I don't want to see you go" he said as a small tear ran from his cheek to mine.

"I'll always be with you" I said as I hugged him back, allowing his small sniffles to turn into a roar of cries.

"And Plagg?" I said pulling away to allow him to look into my eyes.

"Hm?" He asked whipping away his tears.

"I love you too"

Marinettes POV
I walked along the side walk, wondering until my feet came to a stop. Looking up, I see that I ended up at Adriens house. Without thinking my hand ended up pressing the door bell, my red puffed eyes staring at the floor.

"Who is it?" I heard Adriens voice call from the screen.

"M-Marinette" was all I had to say before the gates quickly opened. With a sigh I continued walking, forcing each step until I reached the door. Without even having to knock, the door opened and there stood Adrien, looking just as bad as I was.

"Oh hey Mari, what did you need?" He asked me but I couldn't give him a reply. I looked into his eyes as a small smile appeared on my lips. So this is the face of Chat Noir when he isn't transformed, and yet he's still more important than others I thought as I continued to stare.

"Mari what's wro-" before he could finish I slammed my lips onto his, enabling him from finishing the question I had many answers to.

Tikkis POV
I told Marinette of Chats secret identity. I had to talk to Plagg so she said she'll destruct him to give me enough time to get into the house, I was on my own to get out. As she planted a very shocking kiss on Adrien I left her bag and begun my search.

"Plagg?" I called as I floated through the house, going over to Adriens room and opening up the door.

"Plagg?" I called once more, only to get a moping sound in response.

"Who was at the door Adri-" he started to aske, only to freeze once he saw me.

"T-Tikki?!" He asked as he just stayed there.

"Plagg!" I yelled as I tackled him into a hug, not letting go as if letting go meant waking up.

"I missed you" he whispered as his arms around me tightened.

"I missed you too"