Sacrifice Part II: Chapter 13

*Jimin's POV*

Legitimately, i slept throughout the whole evening in my towel. With the iPhone still within my grip.

God, i miss (y/n)....i miss Tae. I miss the both of them.
The call wasn't exactly enough to know more but...i felt a little better just being able to hear her voice...even though she sounded different.

Was i still inside her heart? Was she really feeling under the weather?

I felt like....like i just...just wanted to go back...

No....No, i can't...

Ahh...! I don't need to fill my head with these unnecessary thinking. I'm not ready to leave Busan yet, not with my mother in this horrid  state.
Whether I'm still in her mind or not, i can't let myself care about it. Suck it up. That's what Taehyung is there for, right? To take care of (y/n) while i can't. To take her mind off of me for the time being.

Brushing it aside, i got up and accidentally dropped the loose towel onto the floor, exposing myself.
I ignored it as i walked around the room with my ass bare and with the door wide open, heading to the built-in closet.
Eh, it's not like anyone's around right?

But as i swung open the closet door, i heard some movement coming from behind me that soon morphed into a high pitched shrilling scream.

I turned around to sourced out the scream and saw Olivia standing by the door, cupping half of her face as she shield her sight from me.

"Holy fuck..!!" I cried out as i frantically put on some pants.

"What are you doing here?? How did you get in??" I asked her, quickly applying more layer of cloth onto my body.

Olivia was (y/n)'s distant cousin. Distant but so close with each other that people would thought that they were legit twin sisters. I mean, she does look a lot like (y/n), only difference was that Olivia was taller and her hair was forever in curls.
And she's pretty loud, too.

But i wasn't exactly sure on whether or not they still keep in contact, like it's been years already. The last time i saw Olivia was when we were all 16 before she moved out of town.

"I....The back door was opened. I thought (y/n) came back with you without telling me.....!" She said, her voice muffled by her own hands as she still had her face covered.
"I'm all dressed, idiot. And, no. (Y/n) didn't come with me. I came here alone." Briefly, i explained. Having just a touch of annoyance in my tone.
Why wouldn't i be annoyed? My private space was basically trespassed...!

Olivia dropped her hands to her sides before saying,

"What? Really? That's....bazaar. Aren't you two always together? "

"No, Liv. We broke up." i responded, not making a single eye contact.

"WHAT???" she cried out.
"Will you stop being loud??? " i scolded her, drying my partly wet hair in front of the mirror hung on the closet.

"How?" Relentless, Olivia asked. Sitting herself onto the bed, facing me.

"It's a long story. I don't even want to get into it." I simply replied.

"Sorry to hear that, Jimin...." i heard her say, sensing her coming nearer towards me.

My heart jumped as i felt long thin arms wrapping themselves around my waist from behind.

"What the hell are you doing?" I grunt, gripping onto her arms, trying to free myself.

I pushed her away as i turned around to face her, throwing a disgusted look.
Waiting for her stupid excuse for the plan to betray her own cousin, her own best friend.