Untitled Part 21

''tyler, tyler please stay with me. please''

Tyler's vision was quickly fading and the pain was blinding, his nerves were sagging

''j-josh please jus' let me..'' he was slipping in and out of consciousness and didn't finish his sentence as he lost his train of thought.

next thing he knew, he was scooped up and hanging off the back of Joshua Dun, which would have been great before, but now is the worst thing.

Josh carried his smol fren through school, thankfully it had ended so the big crowds have cleared off, leaving the occasional passer by.

eventually, they got to the hospital, they were both as delirious as each other, Josh was shaking, having his first panic attack since he could remember. as Tyler was whisked away with several nurses shouting to stab needles in him there and put an oxygen mask on him for however long. the scene was chaotic and it was all over, leaving Josh in the aftermath.

''this was all my fault, this was all my fault, this is all my fault, this is all my fault'' he repeated to himself for hours, he sat on the chair for 10 seconds, turned to the chair on the left and repeated until he got to the end, then he started again. he looked crazy but to him, it was a way of coping, as if he was changing the odds of his friends survival, although deep down, it wasn't up to him.