it looks like you might be one of us.

covered in blood, running for my life, faster than ever before but I don't care. I couldn't let Tyler take that from those british bastards (me) he's gone through enough and it was his first goddamn day back. how did they know all that about him? I am completely wrapped in my thoughts, if I wasn't, I'd realise how badly my legs, back, eyes, head, arms, stomach are hurting, and how out of shape I actually am, i'm not sure where Tyler was, the second I knew the police were on there way, I ran through the fire door, and kept running.

I'm not going home, or any place in particular, i'm just running. this area doesn't look familiar at all and there's a voice of reason saying ''okay Josh, you can stop now, you've been running for like 20 minutes'' but I kept going  until my phone started ringing. I pulled it up and it was Tyler.

luckily, I found a nearby alley and just sat.

''hello?''

''Joshua where the fuck are you?'' oh god, he called me Joshua AND cursed, he's pissed.

''in an alley somewhere, where are you?''

''I just ran out of school, man it's crazy, the adrenaline, we should break school rules more often''

''it's the law i'm more worried about, Tyler'' god he's so cute and he had me smiling like a crazy person, he made me forget that I am covered in blood and sweat sitting in an alley in a strange area, smiling. oh yeah, and I was wanted by the police for assault. 

''uh yeah, that, meet me at the park, by the lake?'' he says, I could tell he was shocked by his own confidence, he'd usually ask me if It was okay about 10 times, bless him.

I wiped some of the blood off, caught my breath and started to find my way back to my amazing boyfriend.

it felt good to be able to say it out loud, people know about us, I don't have to hide it anymore. whether I am gay or straight or something inbetween, he's what I want.

                                                              (((((((((A/N)))))))))

hey! i'm leaving it here for now but i'll continue tomorrow, i'm just really tired. thank you so much for all the love xxx