glowing eyes

staring at white walls drove me mad, blood seemed to splash over them at night, when I was alone, covering the room In red, dear god had I seen enough red.  the school worked together to try to pull over that I had a fit, that's why I collapsed. I wasn't one for lying, nor was josh, but this is what I have to do to survive, and josh is why I want to survive.

somehow i'm the happiest and the lowest I have ever felt at one point, but hey, isn't that what teenage life is about? okay, maybe not as severe but on that kind of scale. I was happy I was gaining weight, yet i'm terrified that i'm gaining weight. i'm so glad some scars are fading yet I feel lost without them, I truly am a headcase, a walking paradox and I found someone that can see past that. I AM Tyler Joseph and I survived.

 I missed Tyler every time I wasn't with him ,which to be fair,was rarely ever, I lived at that hospital because if I didn't love him, who would? at one point, I was told he wouldn't make it. I made my decision then and there that I will not live in a world where he is not part of it, I've dealt with that reality for too long. he was the missing puzzle piece, he is in every love song. in every sappy film, I can only see him. his song is in the wind and his life is imprinted on the very ground that I walk on and for that, I am the luckiest man alive. I am Josh Dun and we survived.