Chapter 8 ~ A Day to Remember

(A/N just to let you know, that I changed Phoenix to Inger, since that is a Norwegian name :) just as an FYI)

Edited

3 Months Later

Elsa's POV

Everything was in place, everyone was ready and I had gone to double check that everything was in place before we progressed with the ceremony. It was at that moment that Rapunzel had come to me, alerting me that Anna wasn't coming out of the room and I quickly followed her back, the girls stood around the door. I twisted the knob, but it was locked

"Anna? Can you come on out?" I asked and there was no answer. I took a breath and hummed the tune she had often sung throughout our childhood.

"Please, I know you're in there. Everyone's wondering why you're late... I know you're nervous, but he is too. Don't make him wait... You've been dreaming of this moment for years and years. Don't let it all slip through... Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sang softly and when the door opened a teary-eyed Anna stood on the other side with a smile.

"I Do," she whispered before the two of us embraced. The moment we stepped apart everyone fixed Anna up and alerted the orchestra to begin. The entire ceremony was bittersweet as it was filled with much joy and love. At the end, we all gathered in the Great Hall, music, laughter and dancing filled the room as we celebrated the bride and groom.

 As I stood watching the people, I only wished Mother, Father and Inger could have been here. They would have been so happy for Anna and welcoming to Kristoff. My thoughts were interrupted as cold hands touched my cheeks, making me jump. Jack chuckled at my actions and I turned around, smiling with my hands on my hips. "You know better than to do that, because you know very well how that can end," I said grinning.

He smirked with a shrug. "Ah, I take my chances," he answered before glancing behind me with a smile. I turned to see Punz with her daughter Rhea in her arms.

"Hey Jack," she said and Jack nodded before she turned to me. "Would you mind keeping an eye on this little one? I and Eugene want to go take Flynn around for a bit of sightseeing and spend some one on one time with the little guy. Mother or Father would do it, but they're dancing and enjoying some time off-" I raised a hand and smiled as she paused.

"I'd be happy to." I answered and she smiled gratefully as she handed the 4-month-old over. 

"Thanks Els, your the best." She replied smiling and I nodded happily before she left. I looked down at the little girl, she had bright hazel eyes and a tuft of blonde hair, unlike her brother who had curly brown hair and green eyes. I smiled down at her as she gurgled with a smile of her own, trying to talk.

"Aren't you just the sweetest thing," I whispered as she smiled. Jack was looking over my shoulder, smiling at the babe. 

"She is indeed," he answered as he made a little snow bunny above her head and she stared at it with wide eyes, waving her hands softly. When it touched her hand it burst into tiny flurries and she giggled. I raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"Want to hold her?" I asked and his eyes widened, shaking his head.

"No, no, definitely... not." I had already placed her in his arms and he held her awkwardly, but gentle. I couldn't help but giggle slightly and he looked up at me, rolling his eyes with a smile. "What? It's been over several years since I last held a baby." He defended and I smirked.

"I didn't say anything," I teased and smiled as he looked down at her, allowing her to grasp his thumb. The two of us stood there with the little one content to wave at the little flurries floating above her head. By the time Rapunzel had returned she had already dozed off and Rapunzel thanked us, saying they were heading back to the room for the evening. We said goodbyes and the two of us stood together, watching the people.

The moment did end though as Jack was called back to headquarters and I felt the business of the day suddenly. The crowds had already started to dwindle as people headed home. Anna and Kristoff had already headed on their honeymoon, so I waited until the last family left, thanking them all for coming before I made my way to my bedroom and slipped into a nightgown. I went to the library and laid on the chair with a book and a blanket. I was barely able to keep my eyes opened and I fell asleep within a few minutes.

That night there was an atmosphere of love and peace throughout the castle that night, no nightmares, no arguments, only blissful things that night.

(A/N) Hello Everyone! I apologize sincerely for a very long wait, it has been a very busy time for me and my family, life just sometimes gets busy and well, that's what happened, I sincerely hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it is slightly short, but I wanted to make it meaningful as possible. I will work on the next chapter as soon as possible, I want to do my best in writing these chapters, and give it depth and not just create a story, it takes time so please know that this book will not be abandoned :) (Hopefully!) And if I find myself to busy finishing it, I will give a summary of things that happen :)) (That is IF I do become to busy)

As always, it is appreciated when you leave a comment or vote or even share! Thank you to all who read this book and do everything! 

Question: What is your favorite hobby?
Mine would defintely be reading! I have always enjoyed books and I always love finding something new to read :)