Chapter 1~ Meeting Someone

Edited

Elsa P.O.V

I sat up in my bed as fast as I could, I closed my eyes, trying to calm my breathing. Another nightmare, more worries, more ice and worse than before. I hugged my knees to my chest and put my head against them, the tears flowed silently and I wanted to call for my sister, but she had been exhausted from preparing for the wedding tomorrow or was it already tomorrow? Somehow, I guess my sister knew when to come, because I heard her familiar knock and my sister appeared seconds later. "Hey, what's wrong Elsa? I heard screaming, is everything okay?" My sister came up to me and put her arm around my shoulders, I leaned my head to her shoulder and smiled through my tears.

"It was another nightmare, worse than before. It felt so real Anna, I thought I had really lost you and, and..." I began crying harder and my sobs echoed through the walls of my bedroom and Anna just hugged me and soon the ice had melted away and I was listening to Anna's humming. I felt like the younger one at the moment but she knew, as did I. Looking up at my sister, I smiled at her, "thank you Anna," I whispered as she closed the door behind her. I closed my eyes but sleep did not come, instead I heard a voice call for me. 

'Elsa, come" 

"Who's there?" I sat up in my bed and looked around the room, but the voice came from another room and then it disappeared, laying my head against the pillow I looked at the ceiling, finally peaceful sleep came.

Jack's P.O.V

I was flying through Burgess and setting the winter their, when I saw the Northern Lights, Guardian meeting. I quickly went to the North Pole and flew in, finding the others waiting for me. "What's up guys? Sorry I was late, Burgess was needing Winter." 

"Alrighty mate, get over here and let North explain to us what is going on." Bunnymund tapped his foot impatiently and seemed agitated.

"Calm down Kangaroo, I said I was sorry. Now what is it North?" I said and turned to look at the big guy.

"Jack, just stand by the others, aye?" North said, his Russian accent thick. I nodded my head with a smirk on my face and went to stand by Sandy. He greeted me and I gave him one back but then turned my attention to North. "Pitch is back, he has been showing recent activity in a town called Arendelle. We still are not sure but we do know that he has been there and Manny warned me last night. He is on the verge of more than likely choosing a new Guardian. Seems that it is a girl and she lives in Arendelle and well, she controls ice and snow, just like you Jack and apparently, you are going to be the one who will be trying to hunt down the girl and find out about Pitch. Okay? Good, now get going laddie!" North made a motion and I just nodded my head, acting like I didn't want to, but I was actually very excited.

I instantly sped off to the mysterious town called Arendelle, what would this place hold? And what would this girl be like? Thinking to myself I finally reached my destiny and stopped. It looked like it only had a very light snow and I decided to dress it up a bit. I called the wind once again and flew over the majestic kingdom, spreading snow and ice. I was laughing as I went and then suddenly as I was flying I was face to face with a girl. She had ice blue eyes and platinum blond hair, pale skin and she was... beautiful. I was speechless and since I was floating upside down we were looking at each other, eye to eye. I smiled at her and made some snow appear and disappear. She looked like she was shocked and then took her hand and created a single snowflake letting it float right between us, I drew in a breath and looked at her, for some reason, I could't draw my eyes away from her's.

Hey cookies! (hehe thought it'd be funner, I mean not funner, I mean more fun, hehe, you get the point!) And anyhoo, soo how'd you like this chapter?! First jelsa story! Eeeeekkk, I am sooo excited! I hope you guys enjoy this story!!!!!! :) And wll, if you would ever be so kind and genorous to Vote, Comment and Share and etc! That would b totally awesome!!!!! ;)

Goodbye, until next time....