Chapter 5 ~ A Little Frostbit

Edited

Jack's POV

Today had been an amazing day! I had just finished a snowball fight and building snow castles with some children, but now I was searching for Elsa. I called to the wind and it carried me to the balcony. I knocked on the door, peeking in, no one was in there, that's odd. I twisted the knob and it opened, as I walked in and looked around the room, I called "Elsa?". There was no response. I entered the room, looking, no one was around, "she usually is here at this time." I wondered. 

I continued my search, stepping outside as I began my search for her. Finally, I found her in a study room with papers piled up beside her and she was bent over one of them, writing something. I leaned on the doorway, watching her, I decided to play a little prank on her. I called the wind and it came, I chuckled slightly.

I made the wind blow forward and it scattered all of her papers, she gasped and stood up, I was doing my best to hold in my laughter at her face. She quickly stood up to grab the papers and I caused some ice to appear on the ground, with some snow, she slipped on it landing in the snow, the papers were all strewn over the floor and I flew above her. My laughter escaped at the look on her face and she was looking at me. 

"Jack! Look what you've done! These are important documents! Now I have to clean it all up! You are so gonna get it!" She yelled at me and her face was growing red, she looked mad. I grinned at her.

"Well nice to see you to Elsa, I was looking for you." I said smiling and she huffed, muttering something under her breath. "What was that?" I asked her hanging upside down and looking at her, she sent me a glare.

"Nothing! Since you are the creator of the mess, will you please help me clean it up?" She asked and I sighed, pouting.

"But-."

"No buts." She said crossing her arms and tapping her foot, well I wasn't getting out this time, I sighed in defeat and made the snow and ice disappear and re-stacked the piles with the wind.

"There you go, my Queen." I teased her and bowed, she rolled her eyes slightly and started sorting through the papers. 

"Thank you, now what was so important that you had to interrupt me?" She asked and I raised an eyebrow.

"Is someone grouchy?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"No." She answered shortly and I looked at her, I wonder what has gotten into her.

"Okay, I was wondering, if you're free tonight, I wanted to take you somewhere?" I said in a questioning voice and she paused in her work, sighing.

"Jack, you're a great guy, but I have work, duties to fulfill, I don't-."

"Please, I promise I won't bother you and allow you to get your work done, but you do need a break at some point in your day," I grinned, interrupting her and she turned to me, looking at me with a slightly less upset face. She wasn't able to hold it for long and sighed. 

"Fine, I'll come, but you have to let me do my work when I say I need to work," she said seriously and I broke out in a smile. 

"I promise, now I'll come by again at 5 to pick you up." With that I flew out of the room and smiled widely, I ran a hand through my hair and chuckled to myself, it would be amazing. 

Anna's POV

I hummed happily to myself as I read one of Elsa's books in the library, she had let me borrow it. I gasped as I felt two hands cover my eyes, "guess who" the voice whispered and I smiled.

 "Kristoff!" I spoke immediately and I heard a chuckle before he planted a soft kiss on my cheek after I could see again. 

"Yes, what are you reading?" He asked, looking at the book and I smiled.

"A book of Elsa's," I answered and turned my head to look at him as he smiled, kissing my forehead.

"Okay, well, I was wondering, would you like to go with me to town?" He asked and I nodded eagerly.

"Yes! Let me go tell Elsa and then get my shoes on." I said giggling and sat up quickly, almost bumping his nose and then dashed out of the room quickly. "Elsa! Elsa!" I called as I ran through the halls and I saw Jack as he flew through one of the hallways. "Jack! Where's Elsa?!" I called as he flew over to me.

"She's in her study, why?" He answered and looked at me questioningly and I grinned.

"No time, but thanks!" I said quickly as I ran towards her study. "Elsa!" I said loudly and opened the door. "I'm going with Kirstoff to town and I will be back when I return! Bye!" I quickly said all in one breath and then left. I smiled to myself as I skipped down the hall to my room. I grabbed my shoes and put them on, running down the stairs, to find Kristoff waiting there. 

"You ready?" He asked and I smiled, nodding my head, he offered his arm and I took it, wondering what Elsa would do today, but I shrugged it off and walked next to Kristoff. We had a wonderful afternoon together and when we had returned home I had eaten the chocolate he had bought and I saw Jack leaning against the stair-rail, looking a little bored.

"Waiting for someone?" I asked him as Kristoff went to take his things out to the barn.

"Yeah, Elsa, I am going to take her out tonight." He said shrugging and I smiled widely, clapping my hands in excitement. "Um, you okay?" He asked and I smiled widely.

"Yes! Absolutely, hundred percent okay!" I said excitedly and he nodded slowly as I grew serious. "Now you better treat her with respect, like a gentleman and don't rush things! And make sure she doesn't come home crying" I quickly said. "Or you will regret it all," I threatened and smiled, before quickly leaving and catching up with Kristoff. 

Oh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I updated!!! I am soooooooooooo sorry for taking so long! I have been busy with holidays and then school!!! But, I hope you guys enjoyed this!!! :) Thank you all for voting on this and whoever is still reading this!!! :) I know, it's coming slowly, but  please, you guys have no idea how excited I get when I see a comment and see a vote! It literally makes me soo  thrilled! Your support is one of the thigns that help! But how did u guys like it?! Any wishes/sugetions for the next chapter? Hope you guys liked the little bit of Kristanna ^^ and the music video! (It's from Enchanted!) Next chapter will be their firs official 'date' and any POV wishes? Tooth? Punzie? Kristoff? I will do probably Elsa's next for sure, but please vote, comment and so on! :)