End Summary

Alright, since I officially stopped writing this book, here is a summary of what I planned on happening. 

Eventually, Pitch grows stronger from Elsa's fear. However, due to her relationship with Jack, she's able to fight him. Buttttt, plot twist, Inger is alive. And Pitch holds her captive. And so, because Elsa's fear is pretty strong, he makes a 'deal', trade Inger for herself. And of course, Elsa does it, because she's her sister.

However, Inger's been under Pitch's control, so she can't exactly go. So the Guardians search for her, eventually finding her. They end up having a full-on battle trying to fight Pitch, and also Inger, but not harm and figure out how to release her control. In the end, both Elsa and Inger are freed. Inger, due to being under a trance of Pitch's, was fine. However, Elsa was pretty weak and beat up (It wasn't a two day find, it was about a month or so until the Guardians finally found her). And when they return to Arendelle, she doesn't make it, dying in Jack's arms. After she dies physically though, she is chosen as the Guardian of Love by Manny. 

Also, Inger was their sister who ended up being alive. 

She goes on living an immortal life and shortly after she and Jack marry and have a family.

And they do stay in touch with Anna and Kristoff as well as they rule Arendelle.

Feel free to use this as a prompt if any of you wish! 

Also, I'll be releasing a One-Shot soon along with the first chapter to my AU fic, both Jelsa! Have fun!

And thank you to all the reads and votes!