Chapter 2

Abid's POV:

I couldn't help laughing when Haya's elder sister, Sajal appi, hit her hand

"Um excuse me, but iss mein itna hasne wali kya baat hai?" She asked with a hint of anger in her voice, one of her eyebrow raised and her hands on her hips. She looked so cute even when she was angry.

"Choro yaar tumhe samajh nahi aae ga." I found myself saying and put my hand on my mouth. Yeh kya kar diya Abid. Pagal kahin ka, kar diya na uss ko naraz.

"Mom app bhi?!" I heard her say.

"Fine, app sab mil kar hasein, mein uper ja rahi hoon. Jab tum logon ki hassi band ho jae tou aa jana uper" She said and ran towards the stairs. 

"Acha acha sorry sorry" I said running after her.

"Nahi nahi tum log neche raho aur khul kar mera mazaq urao" She said angrily and slammed the door.

I sighed in defeat and went downstairs.

"Kar diya na tum logon ne uss bechari ko naraz" I said taking out all my anger on Noor and Hureen.

"But-" They tried to protest.

"No buts. Chalo mere sath and ja kar us ko sorry bolo" I said cutting them off in mid sentence.

We all went upstairs. We were near her door when we heard her gasp. We opened the door and saw her mouth hanging open.

"Tera moun kyun khula hoa hai. Moun band kar, makhi chali jae gi" Noor said. I sighed at her remark, kya kehna aae the aur kya bol rahe hain.

"Oh my freaking god, Noor wo video release ho gai!" She said. Not even one of us had any clue about what she was saying.

"Oye! Konsi si video? Kuch bole gi bhi?" Noor said.

"DhoomBros ki 'The Perfect Memory' release ho gai!!!" She said excited. I chuckled seeing her like this. Just now she was so mad at us, and now she's laughing and jumping around the room. Ah, I still remember my first day at the college.

*Flashback*

I was walking in the corridor looking at the map and suddenly bumped into someone. It was a girl.

I heard that girl's books drop and bent down to help her pick up the books and looked at her from the corner of my eye. Her hair were all over the right side of her face and she made an angry face.

"Oh God! agay hi late ho rahi thi aur ab iss andhe se takra gai. Great, ab tou tu gai Haya" She mumbled.

When we both had everything that fell on the ground in our hands, including the papers, books and pencil, I stood up.

"Here you go. I'm so sorry, app meri wajah se late ho gaien." I said to her.

"Huh" She said looking at me, confusion clear in her eyes.

"Um, I heard what you said while picking up your books" I said and then soon a pinkish ting appeared on her cheeks.

"I'm so sorry about that. I was getting really late for my class and I got angry and-"

"It's okay! I understand" I chuckled a little.

"Okay! See you around" She said and just as she was about to go I remembered that I don't know where my class is and that I was getting late too.

"Wait. Um, I'm new here and I'm kinda lost. Yeh map bhi kisi kam ka nahi hai. So can you tell me where's my class?" I asked, hopefully she'll help me.

"Sure" she said.

After seeing my schedule, she started giving directions.

"Just take a right from here and then go straight and then take a left and you'll be in front of your class. Im in that class to but I'm going to the library, I got some work to do" She said.

"Cool. Thanks" I said.

"Your welcome. See you around" She said and then turned and started walking at full speed.

"Jo bhi ho, larki cute hai and hopefully I'll end up becoming friends with her" I said when I could no longer see her. Chal Abid ab class mein chal warna teachers per tera first impression kaisa ho ga, I said to myself. And started walking.

*End of Flashback*

After that day, we became friends and not just friends, Best friends. That day was the most beautiful day of my life and I'll never forget it. Hopefully I'll tell her soon about how much I like her.

I'm just afraid of her answer. I don't know what she'll say or how she'll react. 

"Oye, tujhe kya hoa?" Hureen questioned.

I just shook my head in response and smiled at her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crappy chapter I know but it has to happen for what I planned for the story

Fav character until now?

Fav line?

Fav scene?

Was it good or bad?

I'd love to hear your lovely thoughts about this chapter.

Till the next chapter,

Byeeeeeee!!