Chapter 10

Soo here it goes.
And sorry if it's a bit weird and all. And you might see a few grammer mistakes here and there. Kindly excuse them. And you might have to use your imagination maybe, I'll be giving details but I'm not that great at it. Soo you know, sorry about that.
__________________________

Abid's Pov:

So i told her how i felt. And she's just standing there and looking at me. With her eyes coming out of her skull. Just staring. Great! Freaking ruined everything *facepalm*

"Uhhhhhhh... oookayyy" Hureen said, in a low voice, narrowing her eyes at me.

"I was soo not expecting that.." Noor said pointing at me, with her huge eyes.

"Me neither" hureen whispered.

I glared at them both. Ajeeb moun band rkho na yaar pehle hi tension ho rhi. Haya bola nai rhi kuch aur inn dono ko dekho zara.

"Why'd you tell me now? Pehle kyun nai bataya? Ab jab hussain wala scene ho rha hai tou all of a sudden tumhe yaad aarha hai that you have feelings for me?" I darted my head towards her as those words came out of her mouth. I knew i shouldn't have. Godd, what have i done!

"I know I.. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. Mein-"

"Kab se chal rha hai yeh sb tumhare dimagh mein?"

I stared at her. I'm all out of words. I have nothing to say to her.

"Tum se pouch rhi hoon abid. I need an answer, stop giving me that blank expression please." Shitt. If i tell her that it's been that way since the beginning, she'll freak out.

"Shuru se? Since the day we bumped into each other. I liked you back then, but i just wanted to be friends. It was a friend crush, maybe. But then i got to know you and i fell in deeper and deeper and i know i wasn't supposed to and that you didn't feel the same way, but deep deep down i just thought maybe it could happen. I wanted to tell you about all this but i just didn't wanna lose you. I'm sorry you found out like this. I didn't mean to. It just came out and i completely understand if you don't look at me in the same way. I'll get over it. But i hope it won't change anything between us, our friendship. I.." i scratched the back of my neck and looked down.

"Damn you abid, come here" she said and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry about all this and i completely respect your feelings. I'm sorry if i ever gave you the wrong signals but it was never intentionally. I just.. I'm so sorry. And of course nothing's gonna change between us." she said pulling back and looked at me. There it is. There's the sympathy. That's what i don't want.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled. Well, it didn't go well but it didn't go bad either soo everything's fine i guess.

"So tell me about this date of yourss, hurry upp." I said looking at her with a cheeky grin and she smiled back.

We sat there gossiping for hours and hours. I just made a fool out of myself infront of the three most important people in my life. How am i ever gonna forget all this. Usually, everything changes after these kind of things. I just hope it doesn't happen in our case.

I got up and told them I have some work, and left. I just couldn't stand being there any longer so i lied and left to get some air when i saw him, just a few blocks away from here. What the hell is he doing here?

I rushed up to him. "You?" I said grabbing his attention. "What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing, you know."

"That's none of your business, why don't you start talking."

"Woah woah, easy pretty boy. I just came to chat. And maybe look around or something you know." He winked.

"I told you to stay away from her. What the hell are you doing here. I thought we had a deal-"

"Yeah, well, change of plans mate." He came upto my face and stared.

"What does that mean?"

"I'll let you know soon." He winked and walked away. I hope i don't get any of them in trouble. I slid my hands through my hair, kicking the ground.

"FUCKKKKK. FUCK FUCK FUCKKK." I started walking towards my house. I need to figure this out soon or I'm done.

__________________________________

Okay it was crappy butt.. nothing. I got nothing to say. Wow.
Well, i hope all of your brains don't explode while reading this story or any other written by this piece of shit.
Takecare, Allah Hafiz.