Jealous! Zekrom

"Shit, where did they–"

As if on cue, the sound of two males screaming came into hearing range, sweatdrops appearing on everyone's foreheads.

-

(F/P/P) -> Favorite Pizza Place
(P/P) -> Pizza Place [name]
(F/P) -> Favorite Pizza

-

"Zekrom, did you order the pizza?" Yelling from downstairs, the loud groan had came after it.

The black haired male shook his head, rubbing his temples. "She was supposed to order it tonight." Sighing, he picked up the phone beside him and started dialing (F/P/P). What a forgettable girl she is, but that's my (Y/N) as always.

"Hello and thanks for calling (P/P), what would you like today?" The sound of a squeaky teenage girl was on the other side of line, only aggravating Zekrom more.

"I'd like a large (F/P) please." When he had spoke, the girl on the other side of the line was taken away by how he sounded.

"W-Will that be all?"

"And some cinnamon sticks with icing."

Hearing the conversation upstairs, you could hear how Zekrom was aggravated. I'll get the pizza so he doesn't! I'll go get his favorite drink out too!

Running to the kitchen and swiftly grabbing a cup from the cabinets, you opened refrigerator. Scouting for his drink, your fingers grabbed the jug and slid it out of the cool box. Pouring the cold drink into the cup, the sound of him walking down the stairs made you smile.

"(Y/N), the pizza has been order." He said reaching the final step.

"I'll get it this time!" Putting the jug back and closing the door, you turned to face your boyfriend who was staring down at you.

"Did you get my drink out to makeup for what had happened?"

Nodding slowly, his hand was placed on the top of your head, ruffling your hair. He was smiling, a big smile and laughing. You poured at this, which only made him laugh more.

"What's so funny!?" Reaching up to grab his arm, he backed away quickly and grabbed his drink.

"Oh nothing. Just you getting upset easily. You're a cutie." With that, he had walked to the living room.

"You didn't tell me how much it costs!"

"11 dollars and 78 cents!" He yelled, the television turning on and music blasting.

With the money in hand and waiting for the pizza man from the window, you walked over to the door and opened it. The view outside was fantastic, the clouds swaying along with the wind, the small bushes in everyone's yard too.

The faint sound of music being blasted made you shake your head, as kids were running down the road. The sun was setting now, the clouds still swaying.

Grabbing the storm door handle, you yanked your hand back by the sudden jolt of electricity running through your arm. As well as the sudden crash of glass hitting the ground with a loud raging fit scared you.

"Zekrom!?"

"I'm fine! Just wait for the damn pizza person!"

Sighing and walking out the door, the blasting music was clearly heard from where you were.

Down the street the usual crowd of young teenage boys were walking, their little sisters with them.

"Lee, give me a piggyback!" One the girls whined, clenching to his leg.

"Yeah Lee!" One of the boys snickered, getting smacked in the back of the head.

They're always like this. Admiring the other small things outside and watching different groups of teenagers run down the street, 15 minutes had passed by and a car pulled in the driveway. A black car with the (F/P/P) logo on the side of it.

A young male had stepped out of the car, his eyes glued on you. A wide grin plastered on his face as he grabbed the food Zekrom had ordered, walking to you.

"Good afternoon, it's a beautiful night eh?" His voice had the flirty mood to it, indicating the beautiful night was seeing you.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that. Keep the change." With a small smile, you gave the money to him, but when you went to pull your hand back he kept a hold of it.

"You have soft hands, you know that?" A faint blush was on his face, making you sweat drop on the inside.

"She knows that, give us our food." The low growl and pissed off male voice spoke behind you, a smile on your face. Thanks for the save!

"O-Oh, right! Have a nice night!" Fumbling around, he let go of your hand and placed the food in your hands. He jogged back to his car, jumping in it and driving out quite fast.

"First a girl freaks out on the phone over me, and then this guy? We're going into the store next time, and no one else is gonna think your single." Zekrom muttered loudly, opening the door for you as the both of you walked in.

"Wasn't that a bit harsh, Zekrom?"

"If someone tries flirting with my girl, no, it's not."