The Clash

Percy

Would I ever get the opportunity to return to the camp without being attacked? Let me answer you.

Thwack!!

"Aah." I staggered forward and almost fell down. Some birds were chirping above Thalia's Pine tree and Peleus was snoring. He opened his one eye, sizing me up and down, then closed it. What the hell!!! Some one hit me from the back.

"You... blockhead!!! How was that?"

I turned to the source of voice. Spiky chopped to the neck black hair, blue eyes with silver dress. She was holding a magnificent shield in her left hand and a spear on her right hand. She looked very angry.... Very very angry. Who could be that dangerous? I was shocked to see her at camp. " Thalia! What was that? " I almost whispered.

But before answering me, she again kicked me at the chest. I fell down to my knees. "Stop! What are you doing? " I immediately took out my riptide and blocked her another attack.

Thalia sneered, "I don't care if you die. Perseus. Why? You betrayed all of us!"

She was almost shrieking at the last sentence. I dodged her another attack. "If that is the reason, why even you bother killing me? You aren't the one to decide. "

I was in defensive mode, blocking all her attacks. We were slashing and hacking for almost 5 minutes. Every camper had come to watch me die here. Not a single word in my defence. Insolence!!! Even this time Chiron didn't stop her or even me. At the moment, I wished he could. Then something happened.....

She did her daughter-of-Zeus thing. Lightening shot down from sky to her spear and she directed it in my direction. Electricity coursed down my body. I bite my lip to stop myself from screaming. But I do shuddered and again fell down the third time. I was convincing myself to keep calm. They didn't know the truth. I got up slowly and looked at others. I couldn't tell from their faces whether they were sad or angry or simply enjoying.

Then she again electrocuted me. I fell down again. This time it was very difficult to get up. But I tried and again stood. Calm down, Percy.... Calm down. One attack had made me fall. Another one made me to leave this world..... Just a jerk with my hand and she will be dead in....how many minutes? Why not try now?

No... They used to be my friends. I would not attack. I tried," I came here to live, I don't have any intention to die meaningless. "

She stopped attacking and looked directly into my eyes. She growled, " Even a normal mortal don't dare to do such thing. You betrayed my best friend. You were the reason for her misery. You are certainly not a man. I will kill you TODAY MONSTER!!!" she again kicked me.

I staggered again. At that moment, I lost all about humanity. Monster? Is that what they thought about me? Monster... The word echoed through my whole body. Huh! I will show them what a monster can do. I suddenly looked at her with such ferocity and distaste, her mouth hung open and she took a step back.

I raised my hand and concentrated. I heard Chiron said, "No..." I didn't care then. Let them see the monster in me.

Thalia came toward me with her raised spear. I heard the waves in my ears. I snapped shut my hand in front of her.... And she stopped..... Not that I gestured her to stop. She literally could not move by herself. I could see in her eyes. She was struggling hopelessly to break free, but could not. So pathetic, it was funny. I laughed.... The sound of my laughter boomed in the valley. I saw others backed up few steps.

She could not even move her eyes. Jason shouted," Nooo." He took out his gladius and ran.

I left her. She fell down like a sack of sand, unconscious. I held out my hand and literally stopped Jason. I heard gasps from the audience. Jason was straining. I saw everyone took out their weapons. Everything was changed. I realised that I was no longer their hero. No matter what I did for them, they have forgotten me. I left him. He also fell down unconscious.

Leo shrieked, " have you killed them?"

"No." I was miserable.

Piper, Annabeth, Calypso came forward to Jason and Thalia. I looked at others. In the midst of them, Lilly was standing quietly, staring at me. I said to Lilly," I am sorry. I didn't mean to..."

Lilly came running to me and hugged me. As I held her, I felt vulnerable. I would not break down in front of them. She whispered into my ear," what was that?" Her voice was full of concern.

Before I answered her, Leo asked," what have you done to them?" He wanted to attack me but Chiron held him back.

I said," I controlled the water inside their bodies and stopped them. They are lucky. Few more minutes and their brains would be dead without blood circulation. "

The girls were feeding ambrosia to them. Annabeth glared at me, " What did you want to show? "

" Simple. A monster. " I answered. Lilly was still with me. She didn't left me. At that time she was my moral support.

Chiron said, " This place is not for a monster. Leave now. Or you can't fight against all campers."

I was nonchalant, " I am leaving. I am sorry. Thalia could attack me and not the other way around."

I kissed Lilly over her forehead, " Be safe.... Lilly. "

As I was about to put her in the ground, she held me more tightly and said, " No."

I smiled and was about to say something when Chiron came and snatched Lilly from my hold. I said nothing. I turned my back to this camp and started moving.

Lilly saw me flabbergasted. She ran towards me and said, " I will come with you. "

"Why?" I asked.

"No. I will come with you. They are not good. They attacked you. They will attack me." she answered innocently.

"But I don't have any home. Where will I take you? " I said.

"Then we will make another. "

I laughed, " I can't. "

She was then thinking something, she finally said," then convince Chiron. We will live here only."

I answered, "I can't. "

She again said," hmmm, any idea? Tell them the reason why you should stay here."

I thought for sometime, " very stubborn, aren't you? A prophecy is coming soon. I don't want to tell them earlier. "

"So you wanted to help them? " her beautiful eyes became wider, "go and tell them."

"I will not. Now listen Atlanta. Go back and take care of yourself. "I told her.

"About what prophecy you are talking about?"

I saw Nico coming out of his shadows.

So... How was the chapter?

Do you like it?

I am sorry if I made some grammatical errors. I would like to hear your advice.

Please vote, comment and share.

Thank you for reading my story.

I await for your response.

With regards,

ruks145