1.

"Why won't you understand? Why is it so hard for you to understand that it's always going to be you" she cried, her delicate hands balled in small fists by her sides.

"It will only ever be you. I don't care that you're bad for me, you don't get to decide how I feel or what I think, you don't get to tell me that I don't want you, or that I'm not hopelessly in love with you. YOU DONT GET TO TELL ME HOW I FEEL" she breathed, her chest rising and falling at such a pace I swore she would stop breathing any minute. Tossing her arms around in front of her to emphasise the point she was trying to make.

"I. Love. You. And I'm gonna keep loving you, whether you walk out that door and never come back or not. Let me fucking love you god damnit" she yelled, letting out an exasperated sigh.

I couldn't help but smile at the image in front of me. He tiny balled up fists, her cute little scowl, nose scrunched up and face flushed red with both anger and exasperation, God she was the most beautiful thing in the world to me.

How stupid could she be to think i could possibly ever let her go. Didn't she understand that it was always gonna be her? Didn't she understand that I had no choice in the matter, she consumed my entire being, I would never survive without her.