9.

I'm not easy to love.
I'm not an easy person to be with.
I know that.
I undoubtedly will make it damn near
impossible for you to be with me.
I won't even begin to try and make it easy for you.
I'll be really difficult and most times it will seem like I don't want you or I don't love you.
But I do.
I'll challenge you and I'll be a challenge for you
But I'm not the type of person who lets people walk all over them, if someone wants to be with me you bet your ass I'm gonna make sure they're worth my time.
I'm not the girl who'll put up with your bullshit.
I'm not the person who will be sympathetic with you over ridiculous things.
When I say something you can bet I mean it.
I don't tolerate being treated badly, you wanna be an asshole then you best go find some other fool to take you in cause damn it won't be me.
I'm annoying, I'll push you to your limits, but I'll make you laugh so hard your stomach will hurt, I'm a charming asshole.
I'll make you want to scream and hit something, I'll be the worst part of your day and I'll be the best part of it.
I'll drive you to insanity and sometimes you'll hate me, you'll think about leaving and then I'll do something that will remind you of why you stay, over and over again.
Even though I'll be awful, I'll be difficult, hard to handle and psychotic, and trust me I will be, even after all that, you'll see a side of me that only you get to be privy to, and you'll understand how lucky you are.
You'll see I have a giant heart, I'll always be there when you need me, even if my life is impossibly screwed I'll still always be there to try and straighten out yours.
I'll listen and I'll love.
I'll never stop caring about you, no matter how much you push me away.
You're different from the rest of the world to me, and that's refreshing, to find someone who isn't like everyone else. Someone who doesn't run at the first sign of trouble.
I'm hard to love, but I'm worth it.