6.

"I fucked up big time man" I stared pathetically into the half full glass of liquor in front of me, speaking to the stranger beside me in the bar.

"People aren't perfect. They fuck up they make mistakes, that's what being human is all about. Imperfect is perfect. Learn from your mistakes"  he muttered, draining his drink and pushing it towards the bar indicating a refill.

"People are flawed. That's why second chances exist. There is never anything that a person can do that cannot be forgiven, even if it takes a life time, there is no such thing as unforgivable. That's just a feeling, it stems from anger and fear and sadness and hate, but unforgivable is just another feeling, an impractical feeling. People are not perfect, that's not to say you're not an idiot if you make the same mistake more than once." He added, a sadness thick in his voice, in that moment my problems seemed so menial in comparison to the deep seated sorrow in this mans voice, in his eyes, in his entire demeanour. It was then that I knew that I would eventually run out of chances, run out of re-do's.

It was then that I knew people weren't perfect but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to find perfection in our flaws.