Chapter 1: The Visit.

Dan Howell strides to the dentist office with a spring on his step, humming his favorite emotional band, My Chemical Romance. He reaches the oh so familiar glass doors: pushing them open in a flash. It smelled like home: the scent of mint, dust, and best of all, bubblegum. He still requests the bubblegum toothpaste every visit, it's his /favorite/.                         

   Dan reached on his tippy toes at the entrance and inhaled every inch of air he could muster. Nobody was in the waiting room, but Jo the receptionist saw Dan and she shook her head and went back to her work. He drew himself out of his trance and walked up to Jo with a cheeky grin across his face.

"Back again Howell?" She grumbled.

  Dan laughed and shook his head. "We've been through this before Jo." Dan chuckled.
"Whatever, I'm not paying for a weekly cleaning. Dr. Posey isn't here so Dr. Lester will be cleaning your teeth this afternoon."

"DOCTOR LESTER? DOES HE KNOW I LIKE THE BUBBLEGUM TOOTHPASTE? DOES HE KNOW I LIKE MY CHAIR AT A 120 ANGLE? DOES HE EVEN HAVE A DEGREE?!" Dan yelled and swiftly kicked the wall in front of him.

"Ow!" Dan screeched. 

"Do I have to call security?" Jo said, slowly standing up.
"Dr. Lester? He's here." Jo yelled, cupping her wrinkly hands as she attempted to yell.
Dan quietly looked at his Vans until he heard the door to his left open and saw the one and only Dr. Lester.