Chapter 4: Cotton

"Yow're crazy!" Dan attempts to yell through the blaring television and the cleaner in his mouth. Dr. Lester chuckles and looks down, tightening Dan's restraints with wide eyes and a twisted grin, pinning Dan down and putting restraints on his wrists as well, both of the men's knuckles going white. 

"Now now you must stay still." He says in a chipper tone, hopping up onto the chair and straddling Dan, taking him by surprise.
"What are you doing?" He attempts to ask again, the bubblegum flavor soon leaving his mouth completely, his thoughts racing rapidly. 

Dr. Lester sat on Dan like the star of a Christmas tree, slowly reaching down and rubbing Dan's crotch with his gloved covered hand, his face now seeming angelic and calm.
"Like this?" He whispers, not breaking eye contact with his patient. Dan struggles and kicks around, Dr. Lester not moving an inch. 

"No! Gwet off of mhe!" He whines, squeezing his eyes shut.
"Okay." He replies simply, his face blank as he swings off and finally turns off the tv, going over to his supplies on the counter.
Dan is in shock, his mouth staying shut as he watches Dr. Lester grab a handful of cotton balls and squeezes him in his rather large hand. He walks over to the water tool, now hovering over Dan. He abruptly shoves the cotton balls in Dan's throat. Dan arches his long back, trying his best not to swallow but spit them out, kicking and wriggling around like a fish without water.

Dr. Lester puts the water on high speed, his face emotionless as he fills Dan's mouth up with water to moisten the cotton balls, enjoying Dan's pain and suffocation.
He leans up and puts the light on, shining it into Dan's wide brown orbs, and goes to his left side, whispering into his ear, "The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders.."

-------------------------------------------------------

About a half an hour later Jo sits at the desk with her earbuds in, not noticing anyone coming in or out of the boring office building, not even a soul in the waiting room.
  Dr. Posey rushes in, sweat beading at his forehead, looking around profoundly and going up to Jo. 

"Where's Dan? Why didn't he wait?" He asks worriedly, knowing Dan couldn't live without his teeth done each week, skipping wouldn't be like him, even if he was late.
Jo only barely hears Dr. Posey, turning down her Christian music quickly. "Your substitute Dr. Lester took him back." She mumbles.
"Who's Doctor Lester?" he yells. 

(I realize this whole story needs a lot of editing)