Chapter 2: Dr. Lester

Dr. Lester bit his nails waiting for his patient to come back with him,looking uninterested,but Dan wasn't going anywhere just yet. 

   "So, um- Dr. Lester-" Dan pulls out a small tube of hand sanitizer, labeled "Cherry Surprise" "Woul-would you mind putting this on?" Stuttering and trying to hide a blush. 

"Oh erm.. Sure." Dr. Lester says as he hesitantly take the bottle from his patient.
Dan stares at him as he puts a big dollop of it on his hands and makes sure it's all rubbed in.
"May you come with me now?" Dr. Lester questions Dan, wrinkles showing as he raises his eyebrows. 

"Oh! Oh yeah I'm so ready...!" Dan chuckles quietly. "Great! You can go in first, just a cleaning right?" Dr. Lester questions as he opens the door for Dan. 

     "Uh yes just a cleaning sir." Dan walks slowly into the door, looking for his usual room.
      "Call me Phil, I'm not that old!" He laughs and holds his stomach.
     "Oh erm, alright Phil, are we in my usual room?" Dan questions.
      The smirk falls from Dr. Lester's face and he quietly shuts the door behind him.
     "No... Follow me." 

Dan stops smiling but blushes as he follows Dr. Lester to the very, very, VERY, back room.