1. Umbrella

That rainy day was the happiest day of my life. Because I had fallen in love with him under the umbrella. I remember that day clearly like the sky before the dark clouds piled in. I'd believed him to be just like Chloe, but I was mistaken. He apologized even though it wasn't his fault, and gave me his umbrella so I wouldn't drench. My red kwami friend appeared that day also. We had to defeat a villain because I screwed up, and Alya, and Chat Noir almost got hurt because of it. At the end of the day when I thought all was horrible he showed up, and completely changed my negativity. You could say that saved me. The rain trickled my cheeks as I lifted my head to see the clouds form gray. This weather seemed gloomy. When he appeared before me I huffed with annoyance. Another person to add to the list of irritations, and snottiness. He greeted as he saw me, but I turned with a infuriated pout. He then apologized, and explained everything. Maybe a bit much, but I found honored to be told. I felt guilty to have judged him to be snobby, and high maintenance, but he was kind as his true self emerged before me. My face tinted pink as he spoke. When he shifted himself, and with a smooth gesture he offered me his umbrella. I felt my cheeks flush redder, and redder as I reached for it. When I got it I was so embarrassed I accidentally closed myself within it. Laughter filled my ears, and I couldn't help but giggle myself. That's when I knew I loved him. It's odd how you fall in love. You never see it coming. It plunges, and stains your heart. You can't control the feeling. I didn't even give love a thought when I saw him. I didn't even know this famous model existed till he, I mean Chloe, and Sabrina, violated my seat. But now I was so deeply in love with him that I felt like I was drowning. He bid me goodbye as his massive limo came up. He didn't rush as he got further, and further from me. He took his time till his left hand met the handle. His other hand swayed to a wave as he looked back at me with a toothy smile before he entered the vehicle.

I felt a stammer escape to my lips, "S-See you t-tomorrow!"