2. Confess

I have to admit this is pretty embarrassing. I mean I'm the superhero of Paris but I can't even talk to a guy? I've fought countless monsters and crazily dressed humans but I can't even wave to him because I'm so shy and awkward. How am I supposed to marry him if I can't even say hello to the guy. I facepalmed myself and groaned. I got some stares which will be added onto my regretful memories.

"You kay' Mari?" Alya, my best friend, questioned with pursed lips and a raised eyebrow. Class was about to start and we just sat down. Adrien and Nino also looked at me in confusion which made me wanna slam myself onto the desk.

"I'm great." I responded dryly melting onto my desk with defeat and self doubt.

"You're great? You look like a deflated balloon." Alya pat my head alerting me to lift my head.

"What's got you all down in the dumps?" Nino asked tilting his head.

"U-Uh-" I stammered trying to ignore Adriens gaze, "GIRL STUFF!" I practically screamed bloody murder. I could imagine Adrien covering his ears and making the most sour expression. I wanted to die.

"She's having a rough time with guys. You wouldn't understand." Alya admitted. My jaw dropped and I pinched her angrily.

"What the heck, Alya." I whined as I fidgeted in my seat. I'm going to kill her.

"You want me to hook you up with him?! Who is he?!" Nino jumped in his seat with curiosity and a childish mixed with devious grin on his face. I groaned hitting my head on my desk quite harder this time.

"Ow." I said with a flat tone.

"What's the issue?" Adrien asked looking at Alya worryingly.

"She uhh isn't very sociable?" Alya shrugged unable to word it correctly.

"I can't talk to him- or anyone- cause I'm- awkward." I admitted adding in things so that he wouldn't get the idea it was him cause that sure would make today splendid wouldn't it?

"I'm sure you'll get the confidence! You're real brace when you want to be. I think you can do it!" Adrien assured with two mighty fists. If only he knew.

"Right. You always stand up to Chole. Just imagine him as her." Nino suggested. Alya shook her head.

"No no no. You have to picture him as someone you can easily talk to. Someone you care and trust. If he's the right guy he'll listen and be kind to you. Picture him as me! Practice." Alya ordered.

I gulped, "hi um-I'm Mari-Uh- WILL HE GO OUT WITH ME?" I shrieked. My face flushed and I slid down my seat in embarrassment.

"That was- um ok. Just a lot more clearer and say 'will you' instead of 'will he'" Alya explained.

"Let's be real here, Alya, I can't do this. I'm better off taking out the trash at the bakery." I relaxed my palm to my cheek with a defeated yet irritated expression.

"Girl, he'll say yes if you just be yourself. If he doesn't he isn't worth it and he's missing out on the best girl in the world. And we can all say boys would be lining up for you if they all weren't too shy." Alya grasped my shoulders practically shouting at my face.

"If they all weren't to shy?" Nino smirked as if he wasn't at all shy in the case of love.

"Ok Mr. Confident then who do you like?" Alya grinned, "If you think you aren't shy then make a move."

Nino stammered suddenly embarrassed, "She will probably say no..." He chuckled.

"Come on Nino, show Marinette she shouldn't be afraid." Adrien elbowed him gently. It was obvious that he knew who Nino was head over heels for. The bound of friendship and its rules forbidding him to slip the name of the girl but not from each other. Though Nino gave him a don't-you-dare glare.

"What about you Adrien, anyone you'd like to confess too? Or are you as wimpy as Mr. Not So Confident over here." Alya's plan now reached Marinettes brain and she reacted with a giggle. To bad for them that the bell rang and they all had to fall silent.