11. Dark World

I stood from my seat interrupting me and Adriens conversation.

"Girl what's going on...?" Alya asked as I slowly slipped out and around the desks to meet Nathaniel at his desk.

"Hey Marinette! You look bea-"

"C-Can we talk, Nathaniel?" I anxiously questioned fiddling with my hands.

"Alright," He nodded standing from his seat and reaching for my hand. I didn't reject it though if I did this would've been easier. Adrien watched me with the most shocked expression that hurt to see. Nathaniel lead me outside of the class room after we gained more stares.

-

"You wanna break up with me?!" He practically shouted for all to hear.

"I'm so sorry Nathaniel... You're really nice but I just can't-"

"But we've only dated for a few days!" He grasped my hand and held it tightly.

"I didn't mean for all of this to happen! I wasn't trying to hurt your feelings! I just... I'm so confused..." I begged for understanding. Pleaded for forgiveness but he wouldn't budge.

"You disappoint me, Marinette." He pulled his hands away harshly and leaving with heavy stomps that could create earth quakes. I guiltily looked at my feet. My ears perked as I heard high heels click against the ground wickedly. Chloe.

"You disappoint me, Matinette. Sounds so evil doesn't it? The truth can be." She chuckled darkly, "You disappoint every one you meet. And no matter where you turn or who you speak to they'll always feel the same no matter how long it takes to make them realize it. Alya, Adrien and Nino are not far behind, and same goes to your parents!"

"Y-You're just searching for attention!" I defended fearfully.

"Am I really? My father is the mayor. I have plenty to do and many people too. My attention is occupied. But you are just so disappointing that I can't help but help you realize it. You're a mistake. You're untalented, and ugly, and worthless. No matter what you do you make everyone hate you and gag and feel disappointment. Not to mention pity. So much pity that it reeks." She hissed every word but it seeped into my soul.

"I don't believe any of it." I protested with blurry eyes.

"Who can you believe. I may be a bitch but I don't lie. I don't spare. But I will assist just as does my father. You're whole life though is a big fat lie. And the only way to run from it is to run from it. Before it kills you." My heart began to raze and Thunder bursted into my ears. "Or is it that it already is eating you from the insides."

"You're full of shit! You're lying... You're lying to me!" My chest rose and fell frantically. I looked around and reached for a light to escape through but no luck.

"Die! Die! Die! Marinette! Finish what's already began. Save you're beloved family and friends before everyone leaves you behind!" She shouted at me. Her voice echoing after me like a nightmare. Whenever I blinked their disappointed and disgusted faces would appear. Everywhere I turned was anger. The rain drowned me and flooded the streets. Lightning making shows in the sky and thunder as drums. A whole show just for Paris. The rain used to be my sensation but now was my tragedy. I'm all alone. I'm just a mistake. My feet traveled for me as I searched for a safe place. The sidewalk glistened with water. It streamed to the nearest sewer. I watched the street lights flicker. The whole world as dark as night. My feet aren't the greatest. I began to slide and trip only to find myself traveling into the street. BEEP BEEP! My eyes widened and my big pupils shrunk. The car collided with my body and I was set flying into the ocean like ground until the dark world was completely black.