3. Bully

Rain flooded Paris. Class was about to let out when they heard the lightning strike. At first my classmates believed it to believed it to be a akuma but I knew better to think that. Worrying every single moment. Every time to think I should suit up I've learned not to think like a hero every second. Though I'm not one to talk so maturely..

"WE'RE BEING ATTACKED BY AN AK-" I was standing and screaming and I looked completely psychotic. I awkwardly sat back down as everyone balled with laughter.

"Next thing you know she'll be imaginary dating Chat Noir and she'll be bringing him into class for show and tell." Chloe teased making more and more people laugh. I packed my things quickly so I'd be able to escape right as the bell would ring.

"Don't listen to her, Mari... You're just as paranoid as we all are." Alya comforted, "Not everyone has super villians attack them almost everyday..."

"Yeah yeah..." I sighed turning to face Chloe, "I like what you've done with your hair though Chloe. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?" I questioned purposely loud and suddenly everyone started laughing at my come back. Chloe huffed and crossed her arms.

"Which sexual position produces the ugliest children? Ask your mother." Chloe spat back. I felt a lump in my throat, I couldn't speak. I just glared at her and laughed back. I couldn't look weak.

"Chloe-" Alya began but the bell rung and I bolted out of there like the flash.

-

It was pouring outside. This time it wasn't so beautiful. This time it felt like a tsunami. Luckily I had an umbrella. When I looked at it I became gloomy. This was Adriens umbrella.

"It's really coming down isn't it..." A familiar voice spoke so smooth and relaxing. A blush tinted my cheeks and I nodded not smiling or having any eye contact, "About earlier, Chloe went way too far-"

"I'm not too worried... about myself." I responded with a shrug, "Um here's your umbrella that you lent me."

"But it's raining." He pointed out. If I gave him my umbrella I come home soaked.

"If I get pneumonia, I promise not to sue you." I smiled handing him the umbrella.

"Marinette..."

"Don't worry about me, I brought another one." I assured with a kind smile. He nodded in response.

"Have a great night Marinette." He told with a wave. "And Marinette! You were probably the most beautiful baby!" He called out to me. My face flushed tremendously.

"Don't think you're all that, Marinette." Chloe interrupted my daze with her sour mouth.
"He doesn't like you, and I bet no one else will. See if you got hit by a bus no one would even flinch, Marinette." She told as if it was a well known fact known to man. Lies.
"If you were to vanish they would never notice. Trust me. You're like a disease. You come and go. And you're revolting." She grinned wickedly.
"Do everyone a favor and just kill yourself already, Marinette." She walked away letting me hear her feet hit the slippery ground.