chapter 2 - Ryan's p.o.v.

Hi guys! Thank you so much for reading my very first story! :) I dedicate this chapter to the very first person who has ever commented on my story: lovelyhearts123 !! Thank you so much and it’s because of you that I’m posting this chapter!

Enjoy everyone and please vote or leave a comment… :)

CHAPTER 2.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

Ryan wake up!! , screams my mom from downstairs in the kitchen. I get up and go to take a shower and put on my school’s uniform. It’s just a white t-shirt with the school’s initials and a dark blue pants with black shoes.

My name is Ryan Smith. Everyday I wake up by the yelling of my mom and go to school at 7am. My family is pretty rich so I go to a private school called Mary Mount Academy. I take the bus and the subway to get there. It takes about an hour. I know it sucks, but what can you do when you have parents who want the best for you.

So this morning I put on my shoes and walk to the bus stop. There I see HER. This beautiful girl walking to the same bus stop I’m going. I never saw her here before, until last year. I bet that’s when she first moved here. Since she doesn’t wear a uniform, I’m pretty sure she goes to a public school.  

This beauty has long dark brown hair and has a medium height. Her killer long slim legs make her look tall and sexy. Anything she wears, she looks like a goddess.

The bus arrives and I let her go in before. She goes and sits in the back, where there is no more space for me. I sigh and sit in the front. I look past the windows and wait to arrive at the subway.

We get out of the bus and head for the subway. My best friend Mark waits for me here everyday, since we go to the same high school. I get in the last wagon of the subway with him and HER. I don’t know who to thank, but she and I always get in the last wagon of the subway. I get to see her even longer than I could.

While I sit with my friend, she comes with the news paper and sits right in front of me. I don’t look at her, because I’m pretending to listen to my friend. I can see her staring at me so I look at her. She gives me a small smile, which I return and then she starts reading the news paper.

It is 7:30 which means my dream girl will get off in about 10 minutes. I know she will get off in the next 6 stations, since she leaves before me.

The subway starts to move and I continue to talk to Mark. We talk about sports or exams that are coming up. Since it’s my final year in high school, I have to get ready for the exams which will basically determine my future with my marks. This year I can’t fool around, like those past years.

A station later, I could feel something is wrong. I feel like the subway isn’t running on its normal speed. I look around me and notice that no one seems to have noticed it, so I continue my chat with my friend.

2 stations later, I realise that I was right. Something is wrong, since the subway has slowed down and people start talking about it. Even Mark who has just realised it, is asking me what is going on. If I knew I would have replied him, but sadly I didn’t know what was happening.

Minutes later, lights are going on and off. I look at my girl and I could see that she is starting to panic. I want to go to her and tell her that everything will be alright, but I’m just not brave enough. Suddenly the subway stops between station #2 and #3. People start talking loudly when everything stops. No noise. A message starts to announce in the loudspeaker.

A/N

So guys what do you think? I wrote a longer chapter this time and wanted to write a P.O.V from Ryan, Rochelle’s crush. So now you see they both like each other secretly! How sweet isn’t it?! Anyways I just wanted to say that this is a true story so to find out the rest you have to keep reading!

Vote or comment! Thanks! :)

n-m.