Chapter 5

Have fun reading... :)

Chapter 5

I gave her a warm small smile and she did the unexpected.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

She got up and gave me a tight hug, followed by a kiss on my cheek. I felt as if my whole body went electrified. I never felt this feeling before. And at that moment, I knew that this girl was special.

She then let go of me and went back to her seat, probably to think of a way to get out of here. I did the same and went back to Mark, who just saw the whole thing.

-Nice going bro! , said Mark and gave me the normal hand shake that we do.

-Thanks man! I was so not expecting that, but I sure don’t regret it.

We chatted about her for another minute and went back to our thinking.

Rochelle’s P.O.V.

OMG!!! I can’t believe I just did that! Who would have thought that a normal shy girl would get up and hug her crush and also give him a kiss on his cheek! I’m not sure where that braveness came from, but I know that I liked it. A LOT even! It felt so right and so electrifying! My whole body was on fire. Imagine if I just kissed him on the lips… just the thought is making me blush and looking at him and his lips.

So I sat back and decided to stop thinking about him and to try and find a way out of here.

Suddenly a big noise came from the first wagon, which I believe.

Everyone in our wagon froze and we all ran to the nearest window to try to see what was going on. All we can was smoke coming from the front of the wagon, so we couldn’t really say if it came from the first or the middle wagon. Then all of a sudden, the loudspeaker went on.

-Dear passengers, I know I told you that you were all going to die soon, but I decided to let 15 minutes of your lives, so you can all enjoy your last minutes. From the sounds that I’m sure that you have all just heard, you surely realized that something has gone wrong. Let me tell you what happened.

There was a long silence and everyone was just waiting for the man to continue his speech.

-I just putted a bomb into the first wagon where so many old, young and mid ages people were in. I’m sure that they have all died by now and soon it will be your turn. Good bye… For now! Hahahahaa!

The loudspeaker went off and we all started to panic.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

I can’t believe what I have just heard. About a hundred of people have just died right here. We were probably next, but I doubt it, since we were in the last wagon. I’m not sure if I should be happy about this or not, but I know that this brought chaos to our wagon and women and children went back to their screaming and crying. After all the trouble Rochelle went into to calm them down…

So I decided that we had to find a quicker way to get out of here. While looking around me and man who looked like the age of the mid thirties got on top of a chair and started to look up at the ceiling of the wagon. What was he doing? I went to him and asked him.

The man looked down at me and said “I think I know how to get out of here”…

A/N

so yea COMMENT & VOTE!! i'm kind of depressed to always ask you guys this, but i know that some people only read and doesn't leave any comments or votes...

so yea i know the story is getting boring, but i just wanted to tell you guys that it's going to end soon, so don't give up reading this story now, cuz your almost done... :)

thanks for reading :)

n-m

REMEMBER!! ENGLISH IS MY THIRD LANGUAGE SO I KNOW THAT THERE ARE SO MANY MYSTAKES AND IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE, BUT PLEASE TRY IGNORING THEM AND TO CONTINUE READING!! =)