Chapter 3.

CHAPTER 3.

Rochelle’s P.O.V.

A message announced threw the loud speaker. “Be calm everyone…” said the one running this subway. People started to calm down and so did I. That’s when I realised that I was keeping my breath.

A couple of minutes later, the loudspeaker were turned on again, but only this time it was someone else on the other end of the voice. “Good morning dear passengers. I am a terrorist who has taken over this subway. If you are hearing this, then consider it as the last moments of your lives… Goodbye!”

Everyone froze, including me. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. I didn’t know if this was some sort of a joke or if it was real. I was going to die!! I couldn’t believe that my 16 years of life was going to end in any minutes now. I didn’t know what to do or how to react. Looking around me I could see people starting to scream and cry. Some were trying to call their families to say goodbye or to alert the police, but it was no use. Since the subway ran underground, there were no cell phone connections once you get inside the subway. We were all going to die and no one could do anything about it…

Ryan’s P.O.V.

“…then consider this the last moments of your lives… Goodbye!” I couldn’t believe it. It felt as if my whole world came crashing down. Just minutes ago I was thinking about my future, but now it seems as if I’m not going to get one. I wanted to scream and kill that bloody terrorist. This guy, who I’m sure has some serious issues was going to end my life as if he owned it. The worst, I didn’t even know how he looked like. I was starting to get angry, but I knew it would be in no use. I decided to see if there were any escapes.

Mark and I, along with other men from the wagon tried calming down women and children who were now crying their hearts out. I wasn’t really good with the emotional things, but I knew I couldn’t let them cry like this. We had to come up with a plan or something so we can all get out. That’s when I remembered HER.

I couldn’t believe I forgot about her in all this chaos. I looked at her and she was leaned against her knees and I believed that she was crying as well. After seeing this, my heart sank. No one has ever done this to me before. I didn’t know anything about her, but seeing her cry made my heart ache. Without even realising it, I went to her.

Chelle’s P.O.V.

I still couldn’t believe anything of this, but I knew I just couldn’t die like this. Not without trying to get free. I couldn’t think in all the crying noises coming from women and children. I leaned against my knees and started to think. It was like my personal bubble. I did this when ever I needed some peace and quiet. In a situation like this, I definitely needed my space.

Suddenly someone touches my shoulder and makes me get up. O-M-G was all I could say in my head. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. My crush just touched me!! I wanted to jump for joy, but then all the crying noises made me come back to earth and realise the situation I was in.

“Are you okay”, asked my crush. That’s when I realised that I had forgotten about him in all this chaos.

I didn’t answer and just stared. I could see that he was starting to get scared so I quickly said “Yeah sorry I’m fine. I was just trying to have some peace and quiet so I can think of a way to get out of here”. My crush looked shocked and I regretted to not have said “Yeah, I’m fine thanks.” But instead he just said “wow you are the first girl here, who isn’t crying and said I’m looking for a way out. I’m pretty impressed.” Then he gave me a warm smile, which I gladly returned.

We were both looking in each other’s eyes, when he’s friend came and coughed. “I’m Mark by the way”, he said. I looked at him as if he just spoke in Chinese and said “I’m Rochelle, but people call me Chelle”. Immediately my crush said “and I’m Ryan”, giving me one big sincere smile. I smiled back at him as well when he and Mark went back to their sits.

Ryan’s P.O.V.

I still couldn’t believe how amazingly strong this girl was. She just found out she was going to die, but instead of crying like all the other girls, she said she was looking for a way out. But the thing I couldn’t believe the most was that we actually spoke and now I know her name! I’m not sure if I should get really exited about this, since I’m going to die in about any minutes. Speaking of it, I just realised now that it has already been 15 minutes since the death announce had been made. Nothing seemed to have happened.

“So Ryan, seems like you finally spoke to that girl who you had a crush on for the past year” said Mark behind my back. I turned around, breaking from my thoughts, and could feel that my face was heating up. “What are you talking about Mark?” I ask hiding my face a bit. “Oh come on! You don’t have to hide it from your best friend. Anyone who comes in this wagon at the same time as us can clearly see that you have feelings for her. Besides, I noticed that you were always pretending to listen to what I was saying, but for real you were checking her out.” My face started to heat up even more and I said “Was it that obvious Mark? And I’m sorry for not listening to you when you talked”. “Its cool man, and yes it was so obvious”, he chuckled. “But I feel sorry for you, since we are going to die”.

I knew Mark was right, but I just couldn’t believe it. I knew I wouldn’t rest in peace if I just died without trying to get free. So I told Mark, all the men who were in the wagon and to Rochelle that we have to find a way to escape. They all agreed and started to try and break the windows to get free…

A/N

So what did you think?! Is it good so far? Do you want to know if they get free? Well it’s easy, just comment and/or vote! (:

Thank you for reading… (: