Chapter 9

Here’s chapter 9… enjoy… :)

Chapter 9

Chelle’s POV

He kept on banging to the door’s handle, until it finally broke. Ryan is pretty strong, I thought when I saw how hot he looked when his muscles flexed while breaking the handle. I was practically drooling, when Ryan said: “After you, mademoiselle.” 

I got inside the control room, Ryan behind me. It was a tiny room, where maximum only 3 people can be. Thank god we were only two, because if not, we wouldn’t even fit in this place.

I looked at all the buttons that were in front of the control chair and I was just amazed. People driving this thing with millions of passengers everyday, where amazing. How on earth can they do it? , I thought to myself.

Suddenly I started to panic. How are WE going to drive this thing safely to the closest station? I can barely drive a car! I started to sweat and looked up at Ryan. He looked kind of confused too, but then I saw his face brighten up.

Ryan’s POV

I followed Chelle inside the smallest control room I have ever seen and looked at all the buttons. If this wasn’t an emergency situation, I would have probably played by pressing all the buttons at the same time.

I looked at all the buttons with confuse about how to turn this subway on and to drive it. Just by looking at Rochelle’s reactions, I can understand that she has never even driven a car.

Suddenly, I saw in the middle a green button. Beside it there was a steering wheel. And right beside that, there was a red button. I knew for sure that these three objects were enough to drive this thing.

I sat on the control chair and prepared to press the green button, when Chelle interrupted me.

-You can’t just drive this thing with people hanging on the roof.

I looked up and remembered that all the passengers from our wagon were still on the roof screaming and crying.

 We went back inside the wagon. Rochelle climbed on one of the chairs and jumped up to reach the air ventilator. She pushed herself up and got on top of the room.

I was just standing there and watched her amazed. That girl was so damn strong and flexible. That’s why she wanted to get on the roof last; it was because she could get out without any help.

Chelle’s POV

I reached myself out of the wagon and got on the roof. Everyone was sitting around crying or screaming, while others were trying to get the blood of the people who were injured to stop from coming out.

That’s when I realized that the attacker form the first control room in the front of the subway shot at these poor passengers who were trying to escape.

To not bring anymore trouble, I went to the groups of people who were sitting around bodies that were dying and whispered to them; “hey everyone, we found a way to get out of here. All that you guys have to do is to get back inside the wagon.”

They all looked at me with anger, when an old man said:”We have already lost so much, what else is there to lose? Let’s all get back inside the wagon where it’s safer”

I let out a sigh of relief and got back inside the wagon, waiting for everyone to come in.

Ryan’s POV

One by one people started to come down. I, along with Chelle, helped them to reach the floor.

Once they were all here, Mark, Chelle and I went inside the control room.

I sat on the chair and pressed the green button….

A/N

So guys you know what to do! VOTE and/or COMMENT!

Thank you! And p.s. this story is about to finish like in a couple of more chapters so it would be really nice to know how much you guys liked this story. I also might start to write a new story, but a romantic one and I hope you guys would read that. (Don’t forget this story is a real situation that really happened years ago)

-nm