Call Me Nico

I don't own Percy Jackson

------
"Percy Jackson, I swear to Chaos, if you got us lost again, I'm going to have to kill you." I could hear Zoe cursing behind me. Leo and I were leaning over a map. We were trying to find a bus station, we were heading down to Florida Bay to find the Princess Andromeda.

"Chill out Zoe, we'll get down there before the ship sets out, I promise. Scouts honor." Leo said as he smiled.

"Speak for yourself fire imp, your arm is on fire again." Ethan said glaring at us.

"Hey, if you two think you can find the bus station better then we can, be my fucking guest. I'm an expert tracker, but I'm sure you can find it better." I snarled out, I just wanted to get down to the ocean, I had to fulfill the promise I'd made to Bee.

-------flashback-------

"Hey Perce?" Bee asked as she walked up behind me while I packed my stuff into my infi-pack, a magical item that Chaos had given me before I left that held anything that could fit in a backpack with unlimited storage place with no weight.

"What's up Bee?" I asked her, shoving a katana in the bag.

"I need to ask you a favor, I need you to check on Nico when your there. I know that your just going to survey and you said you weren't going to get too close, but please, I really need you to do this for me. I know I said I wouldn't go because it would be too hard to see what he's become, but I need to know." She said as tears gathered in her silvery eyes.

"Its ok Bee, I will I promise, I'll get closer, I'll talk to him for you." I said as I hugged her smaller frame to my larger one.

"Thank you Perce" she mumbled.

"Its ok Bee."

-------flashback-------

"Fine give me the fucking map then, Mav, and I will find the goddamn train station. I know its within three miles of here, I can here the trains. We're within 20 miles of the bay, and I promise you we will get there in under an hour, cause we can't have you showing off your powers to get to the damn ship." Ethan ranted at me before I handed him the map, glaring at him.

Unfortunetly, he was correct, under an hour we were at the bay.

"Alright Ethan, you win. Let's go we have to get on." We walked down to the cuise ship. At the entrance there was a dracnae standing gaurd.

"Welcome to the Princesssss Andromeda. Will you pledge yourssself to Lord Kronos?" She hissed at us, her forked tongue slipping through her razor teeth.

"We pledge ourselves whole heartedly to Lord Kronos." I said.

"Welcome aboard." She said as she moved aside to let us on, "up two flightsss of sstairs, third door on the right."

"Thank you" I said and we walked up the plank onto the ship, we followed the instructions she had given us and I took a deep breathe, preparing myself to meet Bianca's brother, before knocking on the door.

"Enter" came a voice inside the room.

The 5 of us entered the room only to be hit with what could only be described as the captains quarters on the Black Pearl. We all got down on our knees before the dark mahogany wood desk ahead of us. I had my head bowed and I could see fine leather boots in front of my face.

"Stand" the man said. I stood up to come almost face to face with Bianca's twin. They looked so similar, olive skin, dark hair, and a stubborn little frown on the corner of their mouth. My mouth dropped open as I looked up at the olive skinned god infront of me, wearing leather pants and a loose white shirt.

"What's your names?" He questioned with a stony expression.

"My name is Mavrek, sir and this is Zoe, Thalia, Leo, and Ethan." I said gesturing at each of my comrades.

"Why are you venturing to join Lord Kronos' army?"

"The gods have wronged each of us, Lord Kronos will right the wrongs that have been done to each of us." I said, fortunetly I wasn't lying. Bianca had said that her brother could always tell when people were lying. We had all been wronged, thankfully we found something better with each of our deaths.

"How did they wrong you Mavrek?" He questioned me, narrowing his eyes. I could tell that he was suspicious, maybe he felt the increase in my heart beat when his breathe skittered across my face.

"T-they let me die when I was 11, they sent a hellhound to kill me. I barley survived and have been running trying to survive since then." I stuttered out as his face got closer.

"Fine, the rest of you are dismissed, I'd like to speak to you, Mavrek, alone, close the door on the way out." My team walked out of the room to see the bear twins. I saw them be lead away. Nico's hand pulled my chin to face him again.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered out, his face was really close to mine. Red splashed across my cheeks.

"What are your intentions 'Mavrek'" he said with air quotes around my name, like he knew it wasn't really my name. My eyes hardened at that.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"I mean that there is another reason that your here, besides joining the army."

"What do you mean? We are here to serve Lord Chaos, and for no other reason."

"Then why do you keep stuttering?" He asked, his own eyes hardening into obsidian.

"I keep stuttering because you're face is close enough to kiss me!" I said with heat radiating off my scarlet cheeks.

"I see, I apologize Mavrek. Please feel free to leave. We will speak again." He said, releasing my chin. I turned around and walked out of the room to see one of the behemoth bear twins. He growled and started walking, I took that as a sign to follow him.

At the end of the hall he pushed me into a room. It had a bed, and a dresser. It was pretty sparse besides that, a mirror and a desk. I set my bag down on the bed and turned around to see the bear in the doorway. He gestured his head and I followed him out. He lead me to the cafeteria. There were monsters everywhere you looked with demigods sprinkled in like salt.

I looked around and found my team in the corner. I disregarded the buffet line and walked over to them.

"Hey seaweed brain." Thalia said as I sat down, "what did Bee's brother want with you alone?"

"He thought I was lying with my stuttering." I said, my face heating up yet again.

"That was cause he was hot." Zoe said.

"Blunt as always I see." I muttered as my face twitched.

'Mavrek please come to the head table' an announcement rang out over the crowd. A hush fell. Apparently that didn't happen very often. I stood up and walked over to the head table to see Nico sitting next to the bear twins.

"Yes sir?" I asked looking at him.

"Call me Nico. Everyone this is our newest recruit, Mavrek. You will welcome him and the other four, please stand up." He gestured to my friends. They stood and looked to me, confused. I shook my head and they hardened their eyes.

"You will all welcome them. Now let us feast!" He raised his glass and I turned to head back to my table. He grabbed my arm and told me to sit beside him.

----

A/N: Hey guys, I'm sorry its been so long, I had testing and homework and more testing five and a half weeks. I'm so excited to be back to writing though. And I'm so excited to hear any feedback you have on this chapter, Thanks you guys!