Read - Chapter 6

Disclaimer - Her character is completely made up because I love the cast! 

__________________

After a very quick read through a few weeks ago on that same day as the call, he loved what I had already started to do with the character and how I read, and signed me on to the cast.

"Here is your script for the first few episodes," Jeff says, handing me a tree's worth of paper and my shoulders slumping from the weight, "I'll work with you for a bit to develop your character then you can do some more research and thinking at home but she will be a very interesting girl for you to play I think," He smiles and I nod, a huge grin on my face.

"Thank you so much,"

"I'm looking forward to you starting! I'll see you in a few days," He smiles and I walk out to my car on the set. 

Daniel seemed to be more excited about me starting to film then I was - he was constantly asking when I was filming and when my call times were so he could check if we were filming together and we were lucky enough to have several of them together.

__________________

"So what is she like?" Daniel asked, hunching his back over and leaning on the counter while you make dinner.

"What is who like?" 

"Your character? I want to know what you've come up with in terms of characterisation," He says dramatically making you both giggle.

"What are you? My drama teacher?"

"Well I mean, I can't have my show being run into the ground because you haven't done the necessary background search," He says sarcastically,

"Your show huh?" 

I raise my eyebrows and we both chuckle again and he shrugs, shaking his head, "Tell me about her,"

"You know stuff! You've been told by other people and by me and read about her,"

"Well. I want to hear it form you," 

I pause and try to find the words to describe Hannah... "Well, she's pretty bad ass, has a mind of her own but then cares about all of her friends and 'the pack' more then anything. She's in Beacon Hills because she moved to be with her brother (Parrish) and needed to get away from her controlling and demeaning parents. Anything else?" 

"No I think that's a pretty good description. What is she?"

"A... girl?" 

"I mean like what creature? Good or bad?"

"You'll just have to find out won't you?"

He rolls his eyes and laughs, "Just tell me, we're about to go over the script anyway," 

"She's a Caladrius,"

"A what?" 

"Jeff was telling me it comes from medieval stories and myths about how it was a bird who used to live in King's houses and castles and refused to look at anyone who was sick and wouldn't recover, or a bird who took the sickness out of people and then healed itself and the person... So I guess she's kind of like a banshee but more of a factual banshee. And I'm not actually going to transform into a bird," 

"Sounds interesting... Can we read through it?" 

I nod as I finish plating the dinner up and then walk over to the couch and pull my script towards me.

___________________

"I'll be back in a second," I chuckle, making my way to the bathroom as Daniel continues to flick through the script.