Chapter 3

1
Envy's weight has enough force to demolish a strong structure building.

2
Roy Mustang is useless in rain because:
He uses a spark generated by the friction of his gloves, if this material becomes wet it makes it almost impossible to generate a spark.

3
The Humonculus Envy has a horrible aim with a gun. So that's why he had to stand so close to Maes when he killed him. He was actually aiming for his head but missed na shut him in the chest.

4
ENVY IS MALE!
He we just created with the ability to change gender and appearance.

5
When Envy was fighting Scar and Dr Marco as well As Al and May, he weight should have made him fall down into the snow. I'm not sure why he didn't.....

6
The 'clothes' the Humonculi wear are actually part of their bodies. They are like a second skin and can regenerate and move with their unique abilities.

7
The creator of Fullmetal Alchemist is a girl. On the mange she changed her name because she wouldn't get as mush attention if she was a girl.

8
BROTHERHOOD IS THE ORIGINAL ANIME!
The first Fullmetal Alchemist was based on about 8 mange book of the BROTHERHOOD series. Anime creators wanted to make it into a anime when there was only a few volumes out. They asked the creator where the story line was going. She said she didn't know and to make it up themselves as they go.
THATS WHY THERE IS NO MANGE FOR THE FIRST ONE.
BROTHERHOOD was basics on the complete anime series.

9
Ed has a almost invisible scar on his forehead from fighting Scar. But he never had time between fighting for it to heal. As a result the wound opens easily when fighting.

10
Envy does not take much offence to being called a girl. But doesn't like being called it.