Chapter 10!

Back to the facts

1
Unofficially Hawkeyes dog holds a military ranking.

2
Before Ed Roy was the youngest state alchemist.

3
Winry and Ed first realised properly that they lived each other in fort Briggs.

4
Lust thinks Envys true form is adorable.

5
Pride can only move without the assistance of Selim Bradley's body in the Amestris wide tunnel and the entire city of Central.

6
Mutang worked at the East before Central.

7
There is a song called 'brothers' by the voice of Edward in English dubbed about how much Ed hurt his little brother Al. It expresses the hurt Ef felt when he found out that Al could not sleep, eat, drink, feel or cry again. Ed was supposed to have wrote it when he was in rehabilitation for his automail.
It available on I tunes and you can listen to it on you tube.
Its by Vic Mignogia.

8
Before Ed and Al start Te transmutation the mixture they have looks dry. It looks like they haven't added water when previously they poured the wet mixture into the tub. This is said to be either a animation error, or its one of the many reasons the transmutation failed.

9
Human transmutation is possible with the help of a stone. But isn't possible any other way.

10
It's said that Ed possibly could learn Alkahistory because he can no longer use Alchemy. This has never been proven or dis-proven.

11
Ed cannot fight very week without Alchemy to help him.

12
The only reason Hohenhiem left Ed and Al and his wife was to save Amestris.

13
Alphonses armour belonged to Hohenheim.

14
After the transmutation Ed never got to have both his original legs back. But he doesn't mind.

15
Amestris was for the soul purpose to give father his wishes.

16
Hohenheim is in the first opening 'again', he is displayed as a slave from Xercies.

17
You can get Edward's pocket watch. With the engraving and all.
( I know this because I have one).

Okay that's what I call that end!

BUT
If I think of any others things about this THEN I will update them.

BYE

THIS STORY IS NOW OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!

Yay!