Changkyun Smut

You sat in one of the studio chairs twirling yourself around. You were waiting for your friends to get done recording a few more parts of their new song so you all could go out together. You had become friends with MonstaX after they had repeatedly came into your job at a boba tea place. They had thrown their tricks and snide remarks but you held your own as they started to come in more just to hang out on their free time and soon you all became close friends.

You all were supposed to be going to eat an hour ago and you could feel you stomach growling. You twirled yourself once again in the chair as it let out a loud squeak but then the chair was abruptly stopped and a set of eyes were staring down at you.

"Could you be any louder (y/n)?" Wonho hissed in a teasing tone as he pushed off the chair.

You stuck your tongue out at him and wonho did a face back at you. These guys knew just how to push your buttons but you too knew how to push their buttons as well.

You turned back around and watch as the maknae, Changkyun aka I.M., was in the recording booth he had a set of headphones in his hands as he was reading through his lines.

"Alright I.M. let's get this done in one shot, our chubby bunny 's stomach won't stop growling." Kihyun said as he pressed the button for I.M. to hear him. You stuck your tongue out at Kihyun and he chuckled a bit.

I.M. glanced up from the music and made eye contact with you. His hair was parted and it was slightly over his eyes. You felt yourself blushing and he let out a small smirk and turned his eyes to the guys as he looked a bit proud of himself for making you blush.

"Alright go ahead and start the music." I.M. nodded as he held one of the headphones to his ear.

Shownu nodded and pressed one of the buttons and the beat started it, it was smooth and very sexy, you tried to distract yourself as you started fidgeting with your fingernails. You started to without thinking nodding your head to the beat, you could feel eyes on you and you looked up to make contact with I.M. He was slightly nodding his head as he kept rhythm, he finally broke eye contact from you and his eyes focused on the lyrics.

He licked his lips, cleared his throat and the words smoothly started to spill out his mouth. His low, sexy voice filled the recording studio and he was keeping perfect rhythm. You watched as his lips moved and you could see his tongue inside his mouth as he annunciated his words. You couldn't believe this was the maknae of the group, he had so much charisma as he would rap. You swallowed hard as you could feel yourself getting hot, you quickly fanned yourself. You were feeling nervous and couldn't believe you were feeling like this about Changkyun.

You turned your chair away from facing Changkyun, and you tried to distract yourself again, you knew you couldn't leave the studio while he was in the middle of recording so you were getting anxious. Wonho kicked your chair and you looked over at him, he pushed his finger to his lips telling you to be quiet and you rolled your eyes and gave wonho a small kick on his leg.

You stood up and started to pace around the room in front of the door wishing that the recording would be over soon. But the sound proof room made Changkyuns voice echo beautifully throughout the studio. You pushed your hair out of your face, you could feel sweat build up on your forehead. The song finally came to an end, once you heard the beginning words of Shownu giving a good job to Changkyun you quickly opened the door and bolted out of the room.

You burst into the girl's bathroom of Starship's building and quickly turned on the water of the sink and splashed water onto your face. The cold water on your face felt so good as you started to control your breathing, you took a paper towel and patted your face dry, you threw the paper towel away and glanced at yourself in the mirror and quickly fixed your hair. You finally felt yourself feeling a bit calmer and you left the bathroom.