Part 4

It had been a few days since the incident with Changkyun had happened, you had kept yourself in your apartment doing anything you could to avoid going outside. Your phone had missed calls and messages from coworkers and of course Monsta X but you had just ignored them as you kept watching random movies you had collected.

Your apartment had grown into a bit of a pig sty as you weren't really keeping up with cleaning and had ordered a lot of takeout food and when you did cook you had left the dirty dishes to just build up. You were laying on your couch watching some stupid chick flick when you heard a knock at your door. You stood up sloppily and brushed off the crumbs of chips that were all over your sweater and shorts.

"It's about time! I ordered this pizza like an hour ago!" You yelled as you put your hand on your door knob and pulled open the door only to see Kihyun standing in the door way.

"Sorry I'm not the pizza guy," Kihyun teased as he looked you up and down.

You felt yourself growing embarrassed, none of the clothes you were wearing matched in anyway, you even had on mismatched socks. Kihyun chuckled and he stepped into your apartment walking right past you.

"Hey stop," You ordered grabbing his arm trying to pull him back out of your apartment.

"What's wrong, it seems like you're having a party without me I mean pizza and," Kihyun started before his words stopped as he saw your apartment was a complete mess.

"Stop, don't look!" You cried as you jumped onto Kihyuns back and covered his eyes.

"Stop!" Kihyun laughed as he pulled your hands down and started to once again look over your apartment.

"Geez, I knew you would be upset about the whole situation but I didn't think it would be this bad," Kihyun said as he still had you on his back and he walked into your dirty living room observing just how bad the situation was.

"Stop!" You whined as you let yourself slid off of Kihyuns back and laid on the floor, being dramatic.

"Oh my god, stand up you big baby!" Kihyun laughed as he nudged you with his foot.

"No!" You answered pushing Kihyuns foot away from you.

"(y/n), stop now," Kihyun ordered as he bent down and made you stare at him.

You didn't say anything, you could see that Kihyun was more worried than mad, he wasn't judging that you had let your apartment become this pig sty, he was just there to help.

"You need to get up and get in that shower, now, you smell like dead mouse." Kihyun teased as he held out his hand to help you stand.

You finally reached out and grabbed Kihyun's hand, he gripped yours tightly and pulled you to your feet.

"Hurry up and shower, I'll clean up what I can out here," Kihyun said as he nudged you towards the bathroom.

"You really don't have to Kihyun, I will do it later." You said as you dragged yourself to your bathroom.

"It's fine," Kihyun said as he started to pick up trash around your living room, "By the way, your style is pretty swag, you're going to have to teach me your ways in fashion."

You stuck your tongue out at Kihyun before entering your bathroom and shutting the door. You heard Kihyun laugh and you rolled your eyes, you hated that Kihyun had to see you in this state, but you were glad that it was him and not one of the others. You turned on your shower and got undressed and took a quick shower.

You ended up taking a longer shower than you had planned and when you had finally gotten out and dressed you opened your bathroom door and walked out. You were drying your hair off with your towel as you walked into the living room to see that it and the kitchen were almost spotless. You couldn't believe that Kihyun had done all of this in just the time you were in the shower.