Chapter Four: I have kissed Chat Noir before

The first chapter is at 100 views by itself! The second chapter is nearly at 100 views. AND I'VE HIT 200 VIEWS! 😱

Just a chapter ago, I was thanking you guys for getting me to 100 views. Now it's 200?!

This is a new record for me. 4 chapters - 200 views. Well, 214 to be specific but it's still 200 views!

This is freaking amazing! And I highly appreciate this! 😘😁

You guys are absolutely claw-some!🐾 #LadyNoir #Adrienette
~KeepBelieving4774

The picture (the gif, actually) above is Ladybug kissing Chat Noir in the episode of Dark Cupid.
_____________________________________________________

"Marinette!" My father called. "Your friend, Adrien, is waiting,"

I slipped on my flats and nearly fell down the stairs doing so. I quickly ran down the stairs but managed to maintain 'my cool'.

Adrien was looking around at our family pictures. He picked one of them up and studied it very closely.

"I'm here," I told my father. He watched Adrien with a bit of interest. I took a deep breath to compose myself.

"Have fun," My mother wished me. She came right beside my father and hooked her left arm with his right arm.

"Don't worry, Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng. I will bring Marinette back safe and sound," Adrien put the picture down and he walked towards me.

They nodded. Adrien held out his palm to me. I stared at it for a few seconds before giving him my hand. Our fingers interlocked and we began to walk out.

Talk about swooning. Adrien's hand was warm against mine. His hand was also very soft. Probably because he is a model.

I took one last look at my parents before leaving. They were holding each other, smiling at both Adrien and I. I found myself smiling, too.

I shut the door. "Where are Alya and Nino?" I half asked and half wondered out loud.

"They're in the limo," Adrien answered. Sure enough, the limo was parked at the front and Alta waved at me from inside of Adrien's car.

Adrien opened the door and gestured for me to get in. I did. He followed me and shut the door.

"Thanks again for inviting us," I said to Adrien and Nino. I removed my fingers from Adrien's hand. This made me realise that I entered the limo while still holding Adrien's hand.

Once again, cue the squealing.

Nino was at the left side of the car, followed by Alya, then by me, and finally Adrien who was at the right hand side of the door.

"No problem," Nino smiled.

"I'm glad we did. These two were talking to each other the whole time when we were coming to your house," Adrien lowered his voice so that I was the only person who could hear what he was saying. "I need company,"

I chuckled. "Don't worry. I won't bail on you," My awkwardness came into the conversation. "Not that I would ever bail on you. Who would do that?"

Marinette! This is the one chance you actually have Adrien without Chloé around. Now is not the time to mess it up!

Nonetheless, Adrien cracked a small smile.
_________________________________________

"Let's sit here," Nino said. We plopped into the movie seats. I've been to the movies frequently these days.