Chapter Fourteen: My hair reminded Adrien of Medusa

Song: Habits by Tove Lo ❤❤

Picture: Ladybug swinging her yo-yo while staring at Adrien who is in his limousine, and is staring back at Ladybug in awe 😊 😊

Are you looking for a good book to read?

One that is full of #Adrienette moments - drama included?

Then your search has ended.

(😂😂😂😂 I sound like some commercial)

Read this book called Me and You by AGirlnHerImagination. It is one of the most creative fan-fictions that I have ever read ❤❤❤❤

Thanks a million for the 100+ votes guys! This is your form of feedback to me - well, there's this and commenting. But the point is, this is really appreciated! 😊

I actually noticed that whenever I get notifications about my book (I GOT OVER 40 NOTIFICATIONS JUST INVOLVING THIS BOOK *screams* *faints* *wakes up* *repeats cycle*), I usually just scroll through just to look for the comments.

So yes, I do read every single comment. And I will most likely reply to them because I check my Wattpad frequently. 😊

So keep those comments rolling guys 😎 They make me smile really hard, some make my day and others make me think about being an author one day.

THE POINT IS, I love all the comments that I receive. And I officially love the people who have commented on this book ❤❤

I'm really sorry for the slow updates and for the long Author's Note.

Have a good day/night.

Don't forget to:

Live 😎
Love ❤
Laugh 😂

~KeepBelieving4774

_________________________________________________________

"Let me bury you," Adrien grinned cheekily. "It'll be fun,"

"What?! And I ruin my favourite pajamas? You're crazy!" I folded my arms.

"Please?" Adrien gave me the puppy-dog eyes with a quivering lip. He looked really adorable.

I looked away from his eyes and decided to face a lighthouse.

"Please?" Adrien begged again, while putting his arm on my shoulder, pulling me towards his broad chest.

"No," I gave him a blank face.

"Pwease?" He held my hands and brought our faces close to each other, his green eyes locking with mine.

I had to look away or else I would be hypnotized in a second. "The eyes!" I hissed as if I was being burned. I pictured a vampire outside in the bright sunlight as I did so.

"Just say yes," Adrien's voice went all smooth and silky. Adrien's eyes lit up. "Great!"

"Great, what?" I asked, confused.

"You nodded your head so I get to bury you in the sand," Adrien made me lie down on the sand. "You're actually still nodding your head," Adrien chuckled.

I held my head and I was very surprised to find out that Adrien was right. I was nodding my head, unconsciously.

I had to hold my head to stop it from nodding. Holding my head may have stopped my nodding, but it didn't stop my blushing.