Chapter Twelve: Adrien likes making me uncomfortable

Gif: Marinette and Adrien about to kiss but are interrupted by Chloé 😂

Song: Alive by Krewella ❤❤

___________________________________________

Konnichiwa!

¿Cómo estás?

Je suis fantastique!

Today I feel like expressing my inner multi-lingual self.

Okay, let me be real here - I only know a bit of Japanese because I watch a bit of anime, I know a bit of Spanish, a bit of French and a lot of English.

But I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel and how I would start the video.

The YouTubers that I know start almost the same way:

'What up everyone - it's your girl, Superwoman' - Superwoman (Lily Singh)

'Hey, what's up you guys'  - Connor Franta.

'Hey guys. What up? It's your girl, Liza - coming at you' - Lizzza (Liza Koshy)

( Although, Liza has the best introductions that I've ever heard of. They are hilarious 😂😂😂 )

'Boom! Hey, you guys. What's up? How you doin'?' - weeklychris (Christian Collins)

'Hey everyone!' - Tyler Oakley

'Hey guys. It's me, Miranda' - Miranda Sings.

These are the top people that I would most likely watch their videos. I could continue ranting but I choose not to.

So instead, I will rant about how I hit TWO THOUSAND READS IN ELEVEN CHAPTERS! You read it right. 2000 views in 11 chapters!

*runs around screaming like a lunatic while holding my phone in the air*

*hugs everyone who read this book*

*shakes everyone who read this book*

*does happy dance*

*smiles so hard until my face hurts*

*show my former English teacher that I can, in fact, write a book, thus proving him wrong*

Take that, former English teacher who didn't believe in me! I can be an author! I just hit 2000 views so what are you going to do about it?! Huh?

Go and cry, that's what you'll do. #DealWithIt #ThugLife

😂😂😂😂

Anywats, all my chapters (excluding this one) have reached and passed 100 views. I have reached the highest votes ever on my last chapter (8 votes) and that may not seem like much, but to authors like me, it means the world to me 🌏🌍🌎

Thank you guys so much! I love you guys too much! ❤❤❤❤

Anyways, on to Chapter Twelve....

___________________________________________________

"Ticket please?" The well-dressed, brunette air hostess asked Alya. Alya dug through her pocket to hand the ticket to the air hostess.

The air hostess took a good look at the ticket before nodding with a smile. "Right this way," She gestured as she began to walk.

Another air hostess came to me with a smile on her face. She had auburn hair which she had rolled into a perfect French braid.